Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taylor McGuire

My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed recently by Dr. McGuire. From the initial consult to the days following surgery, he and his staff made her feel comfortable, relaxed and in fantastic hands. Dr. McGuire is extremely personable, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure to have met. I am now having my own wisdom teeth removed and immediately requested to be seen by Dr. McGuire. We could not be more pleased with our experiences. Highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We're glad to hear that all went well with your daughter and appreciate the repeat business & recommendation from you!

Submitted June 17, 2019

Excellent experince! Never felt a thing, had very little bleeding and hardly any pain, or swelling. The staff is terrific, very professional, helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thanks very much for your review. Glad to hear you had an excellent experience.

Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr McGuire provided a pre-surgery briefing after the examination. He invited questions. He addressed my concerns. I was impressed with his dynamic professional knowledge and courtesy. I felt assured I was in his good hands. He has a wonderful office and assistant dental staff, all of whom are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words.

Submitted May 13, 2019

Prompt efficient office. All staff that I interacted with were helpful, polite and kind. Through surgery I was attended to by a nurse who made me feel comfortable. I am very pleased that Dr. McGuire would help me out as I was referred by another oral maxillo-facial surgeon. He is pleasant to deal with and is very focused on you at your appointments. Great guy that appears to love what he does.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! It's our pleasure to serve you.

Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr Taylor Mcguire is a highly trained and gifted oral maxillo-facial surgeon. Be it routine office procedures...or complicated emergency room trauma and surgeries at The Ottawa Hospital....Dr Mcguire can handle it all. A consummate professional with brilliant skills..you are in the BEST of hands, with him. I’ve had TONS of work done....and NONE compares to his. We are indeed lucky to have him in Ottawa. He is TOP NOTCH!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate the five star review.

Submitted May 6, 2019

Great surgeon! From the moment we walked in and met him, he made us feel relaxed and comfortable. Very glad we got referred to him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thanks so much for your five stars and your review. It's our pleasure to serve you.

Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. McGuire is an amazing surgeon! I went in to get my 4 wisdom teeth out, and him and his staff made me feel very comfortable and secure. Not to mention that he’s also funny and personable, which helped lighten the mood a lot and make me feel even more relaxed! I woke up feeling great and it’s been 24 hours since and I have almost no pain at all. Definitely would recommend him and his team!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thank you for your five-star ratings and your review. Glad to hear you've been feeling well.

Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr McGuire has amazing rapport with his patients. My son had four extractions scheduled and was trembling as they placed monitors and an IV in his arm - As he did during the initial consultation, Dr McGuire came in and helped my son calm down. My son, and I, think that we were extremely fortunate to have had this particular surgeon recommended to us. The next day my son told me that he thought Dr McGuire was the coolest dentist and he wished he could be his regular dentist. I fully agree. Don't hesitate to bring your teenagers in to see Dr McGuire. He will put everyone at ease.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thank you very much for your detailed review and five-star rating. Your recommendation and kind words mean the world to us!

Submitted April 15, 2019

I came to Dr. McGuire very scared, for a difficult extraction. Everything went very smooth and fast, very nice and clean work, no side effects, only one light painkiller after the extraction was enough. Very friendly staff. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Glad to be at your service; great to hear that all has gone well.

Submitted April 15, 2019

I’m an anxious person and the staff here were amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. Dr McGuire is a great dental surgeon. 10/10!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's response
So glad we could be there to serve you well. Thank you for the review and kind words!

Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Taylor McGuire's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. McGuire joined Argyle Associates in 2009. He completed a fellowship in Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery and taught in that discipline. He is an active staff surgeon at Ottawa Hospital, CHEO, and the University of Ottawa Department of Surgery.

• English