Ratings for Dr. Rob Green

Fixed a nagging bag issue that bothered me for over 20 years in a few visits.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr Rob is fantastic, he’s very knowledgeable and supportive. He regularly puts up videos on YouTube for people interested in doing stretches/exercises at home to supplement their healthy lifestyle. I love his approach.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Super friendly and helped me with my back and shoulder pain. Really recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

I'd be lying if I said I was shocked when I clicked on here to write my review and saw that Dr Rob and the team are rated #1 in KW. No surprise to me at all and it is completely aligned with my experience. The staff is friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable, and cares about your wellness. Top notch service and I love my visits to the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Green was extremely friendly and helpful during my several weeks of treatment and he was far quicker at diagnosing my issue than the several doctors I had previously seen.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. Rob Green takes a holistic and balanced approach to his treatments. He has a wonderful attitude and is extremely helpful and knowledgable. He's the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. Rob is very professional, knowledgeable and set my mind at ease from the very first visit. He quickly diagnosed my condition and after only a few treatments I was walking normally again and without the constant pain I suffered from for so many months! I call his the "Miracle Worker!"

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Rob was able to quickly diagnose the problem and alleviate the pain. It has been a very positive experience working with him to address my issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Rob is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He diagnosed my issues right away and the treatment has already helped me significantly. I highly recommend Dr. Rob and Price Chiropractic. All of the staff are very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Rob is wonderful to work with. I've noticed a huge difference over the last couple months in my mobility. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Rob Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rob Green is a chiropractor who is passionate about helping people. His purpose is to improve people’s lives through health and wellness. Dr. Rob truly believes that health and fitness is the foundation for creating a happy and successful life. When you are moving and feeling your best, you can be your best! Dr. Rob provides a number of services that are unique and tailored towards each individuals’ needs. His services include soft-tissue therapies (Active Release Technique), joint manipulation, contemporary medical (electro-) acupuncture, kinesiotape, movement retraining and bio-mechanical assessments. This provides all patients with a variety of therapies to use to maximize treatment effectiveness. In combining multiple-treatment approaches, he creates a potent treatment plan to enhance and optimize results. Educating his patients and clients is the foundation for success. Dr. Rob believes the more a person knows, the more they can control their own health and fitness. Dr. Rob also practiced as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the NSCA, and a Kinesiologist with the OKA. Because of this experience, Dr. Rob is able treat all muscle and joint related problems. This includes much more than just back and neck pain. He is able to assess and treat a variety of issues, including but not limited to shoulder, knee, ankle and hip pain. Dr. Rob Green’s extensive strength and conditioning experience and movement analysis enable him to identify problems and weaknesses that may be contributing to pain or body problems. The focus is on the underlying cause and then fixing it so that the symptoms do not return. In combining multiple-treatment approaches, he creates a potent treatment plan to maximize results and effectiveness! As an athlete himself at Wilfrid Laurier University he has focused his attention on improving quality of life and athletic performance through movement control, specialized therapy and individualized analysis of each persons’ specific movement needs and weaknesses. He has several years of experience working as a Kinesiologist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with all levels of athletes in Toronto and Kitchener-Waterloo, and has had the opportunity to work with CFL athletes and a top Canadian marathoner, elite Ironman competitors, national squash champions and varsity athletes. Dr. Rob remains active through his love of sports and fitness. He continues to play basketball, squash and golf enthusiastically, as well as running. His love of music spills out in his 300+ vinyl record collection, as well as enjoying time outdoors. Dr. Rob lives in Kitchener with his wife Meghan and two beautiful children Avery and Clayton.

• English

• Wilfrid Laurier University (Grad. 2005)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2009)

Accountable Health Plans Of America