Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Reynolds

I found Dr. Reynolds excellent. The first examination of me, she did a thorough examination and asked plenty of questions. I found her quite knowledgeable and helpful to know what types of pain medication to use(topical and ingested). She also, recommended types of exercise to do.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I like to give doctors the benefit of the doubt. They have a tough job, and deal with many challenging personalities. Dr. Reynolds, however, was a true disappointment. Her mannerism is very condescending. She makes up her mind quickly about your situation (with no physical), and will dismiss any additional information you try and share. Her health tips are textbook theories from the 90’s, and are medially outdated. “I am an expert, honey, and you don’t know what you’re talking about” is her unfortunate and dismissive vibe.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NgNjlh3mvI --- shes in here .... so have a watch

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

This doctor does not seem particularly empathic to me, and her bedside manner is rather brusque, if only because she is always rushing. More importantly, she does not seem open-minded to me. While I felt just as good on 200mg Plaquenil as 400mg, she insisted I should take 400mg as that is a proper and reasonable amount according to my body weight. She is not particularly open to anything but textbook allopathic medicine, and doesn't seem to be either in the know or open to complimentary modalities of relieving autoimmune disorders despite their efficacy. Her office staff does not seem very professional. Her MOA did not inform me that I even had an appointment, and then called and chewed out a family member over the phone because I missed it. Perhaps most importantly, I don't like being treated like a petulant child who knows nothing when I walk into the office. I do not see my rheumatologist regularly because I am frequently on overseas contracts, but that does not mean I am out of tune with my body or careless. I don't like working with someone who chastises her patients. On a positive note: I have been drug-free for almost 3 YEARS after changing my diet and focusing on the gut-related causes of auto-immune disorder, after 14 years of hard-core chemo (Arava, Methotrexate, you name it). I can't wait to see what she says to that...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

She had the nerve to tell me that I'm a picture of health when I showed up with arthritis in both of my hands, 9 months ago, at a point at which she's been treating me for 5 years. She decided that since the medicine I was on for 5 years is causing me stomach upset, I don't need any medication. It's been many months since my fingers were able to bend, making a fist is something I only remember doing. I type with 2 thumbs on a keyboard at work. I became disabled under her watchful (blind) eye. I guess she must have been skipping class the day when they covered arthritis in the hands. Trust me, she doesn't care about you either.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Reynolds. She was very kind, prompt, didn't rush and was full of useful information not only on my skin condition but also on other medical issues. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Reynolds has been my family doctor since 2001. She was there for all three of my births. She always makes herself available when I am there. I acknowledge she is busy and at times you may wait for an hour, but when you are with her, she gives you 100% attention. No question is a stupid question and she truly sits there and listens and you don't feel rushed. You can tell she truly cares about her patients. I do think she is more of a doctor for younger patients as her primary clients are moms and children (that's just my opinion). I have so much respect for her. She help me through a tough time and was always there to listen. I do admire her and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a Rumatologist. Though I highly admired her years ago, I find that my care has been less than desirable for quite some time now. Waiting months on end for an appointment and then getting no real solutions at appt is disappointing. I find her to be very late at appointments, then rushing me. She does not check me over physically. Test results not explained properly. The office is very disorganized and only open 2 days a week p/t. Her MOA Sandie is the most disorganized person I have ever dealt with. She is not helpful, and can be rude and rushes you. She asks you the same questions she asked months ago. Why not write it down? Always asks you to do the work for her that she should be able to do herself. She always seems flustered. Getting In touch with her is very difficult and if she is off sick or on vacation, nobody else answers calls or calls you back. Dr. Reynolds should hire someone extra help and perhaps she and her office can get better organized and that may help in the care she tries to provide. I am looking for another Rumatologist so I can leave this place. I deserve better health care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Doctor use to be good but has changed. Not thorough during visits. Not checking vitals, poor follow up. Not reviewing tests ordered. Receptionist is very difficult to reach, and forgets to call you back. Always asks the same questions. Disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have found Dr. Reynolds to be most helpful in managing my arthritis! She offers clear explanations to questions you may have and visits with her have always been thorough. You get a sense that she is knowledgeable in her field but at the same time is kind and friendly to her patients. Her MOA is also wonderful and is a pleasure to interact with. Thank you Dr. Reynolds!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014