Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Reynolds

I am very impressed with Sandy receptionist and Dr. J. Reynolds they have been absolutely fabulous

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Excellent care. Gives you her full attention and is very thorough

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I have seen countless specialists over 35 years for Systemic Lupus and Sjogrens Syndrome. I have found Dr Reynolds to be the best one I have ever been to, she is knowledgeable, kind, willing to help with anything health wise not just disease related. I am never rushed, always understood and always treated with the utmost respect. I am grateful to have her as my rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I found Dr. Reynolds excellent. The first examination of me, she did a thorough examination and asked plenty of questions. I found her quite knowledgeable and helpful to know what types of pain medication to use(topical and ingested). She also, recommended types of exercise to do.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I like to give doctors the benefit of the doubt. They have a tough job, and deal with many challenging personalities. Dr. Reynolds, however, was a true disappointment. Her mannerism is very condescending. She makes up her mind quickly about your situation (with no physical), and will dismiss any additional information you try and share. Her health tips are textbook theories from the 90’s, and are medially outdated. “I am an expert, honey, and you don’t know what you’re talking about” is her unfortunate and dismissive vibe.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NgNjlh3mvI --- shes in here .... so have a watch

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

This doctor does not seem particularly empathic to me, and her bedside manner is rather brusque, if only because she is always rushing. More importantly, she does not seem open-minded to me. While I felt just as good on 200mg Plaquenil as 400mg, she insisted I should take 400mg as that is a proper and reasonable amount according to my body weight. She is not particularly open to anything but textbook allopathic medicine, and doesn't seem to be either in the know or open to complimentary modalities of relieving autoimmune disorders despite their efficacy. Her office staff does not seem very professional. Her MOA did not inform me that I even had an appointment, and then called and chewed out a family member over the phone because I missed it. Perhaps most importantly, I don't like being treated like a petulant child who knows nothing when I walk into the office. I do not see my rheumatologist regularly because I am frequently on overseas contracts, but that does not mean I am out of tune with my body or careless. I don't like working with someone who chastises her patients. On a positive note: I have been drug-free for almost 3 YEARS after changing my diet and focusing on the gut-related causes of auto-immune disorder, after 14 years of hard-core chemo (Arava, Methotrexate, you name it). I can't wait to see what she says to that...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

She had the nerve to tell me that I'm a picture of health when I showed up with arthritis in both of my hands, 9 months ago, at a point at which she's been treating me for 5 years. She decided that since the medicine I was on for 5 years is causing me stomach upset, I don't need any medication. It's been many months since my fingers were able to bend, making a fist is something I only remember doing. I type with 2 thumbs on a keyboard at work. I became disabled under her watchful (blind) eye. I guess she must have been skipping class the day when they covered arthritis in the hands. Trust me, she doesn't care about you either.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Reynolds. She was very kind, prompt, didn't rush and was full of useful information not only on my skin condition but also on other medical issues. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Reynolds has been my family doctor since 2001. She was there for all three of my births. She always makes herself available when I am there. I acknowledge she is busy and at times you may wait for an hour, but when you are with her, she gives you 100% attention. No question is a stupid question and she truly sits there and listens and you don't feel rushed. You can tell she truly cares about her patients. I do think she is more of a doctor for younger patients as her primary clients are moms and children (that's just my opinion). I have so much respect for her. She help me through a tough time and was always there to listen. I do admire her and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014