Ratings for Dr. Gabor Balogh

Dr Balogh is good, but he better get new staff the Hygienist lives you waiting for 30 min. then 15 min. talking and 15 min. for the job and then they do not finish the cleaning and book you for another appointment, and careful because if you missed your appointment they don't even call you and they damage your credit ! TERRIBLE !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Being in sales for forty plus years, walking into Dr. Balogh's office was like visiting a favorite customer. He makes you feel comfortable and creates an easy rapport with you, is interested in what you have to say and shares some of his life experiences with you. His professionalism is fantastic and his staff are great as well. The best dental visits I have ever had. Painless until it comes to the paying part. But you don't get the best for free. Go for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Gabor Balogh had my dental implant done last week. What a great dentist! He knows exactly what he's doing. The whole thing took a bit more than an hour. Didn't feel a thing even he was drilling a hole into my gum! He put freezing to the perfect spots that I kept my feeling on my face! I was singing with his office's radio songs right after the implant while waiting for the receipt!! His stitching skill is another amazing thing. wow! I'm sending my friends/my family to see this guy from now on!! Thank you very very much Dr. Balogh!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Great dentist, not arrogant and will give yuou the best plan for the money. He is NOT money driven but rather "best treatment for the money"

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012