Ratings for Dr. Ralph Strother

Recently came to see Dr Strother with a serious issue. In one week we had two lengthy appointments, saw two specialists and have a diagnosis, plan and on my way to a cure. I have my life back! And just importantly I am cared for and empowered. Kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

I came concerned about a family member. Dr Strother and his team listened and offered direction. Unlike any experience. We are all now coming to him and very pleased. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Such a great experience. Needed a fresh perspective and viewpoint. Was disappointed in recent visits with other Doctors. Dr Strother was gentle and kind. Took the time I needed and now I have a clear plan and confidence. Great clinic. Love Dr Ralph.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

A wonderful experience. InLiv is a beautiful clinic and Dr. Strother is unlike any other Doctor. He listened. He helped us to laugh. And he helped me change my life. I now exercise. I eat better. And I look forward to seeing him. Dr Ralph has given me confidence in myself, knowing that he is looking after the details and motivated me to be my best. Thank you. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

New to Dr. Strother's practice. He discovered a problem that I apparently have had for years. And with in one week I have seen two specialists and have surgery being arranged. Calls me daily with close care and I cannot believe the service and thoughtfulness. I am so happy that this was discovered and even more so in the speedy and thorough care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Went the extra mile. I just went through my second bout with Cancer. Then another tough diagnosis. Assured I was informed. Met with my Family. Calls me at home. Reviewed my case with Specialist and even got a second opinion through World Care. Amazing service and more importantly is kind and caring. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I am so happy with Dr Ralph. I have a complex issue and moved here to see him. And it has been hard getting to a better place. But he never gave up on me, is patient and kind. He has gone the extra mile when others have given up on me. I am and will get even better. Kelsey was amazing too. Love the clinic and can’t thank Dr Ralph enough for all the care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Was a patient years ago. Then found Dr Strother again. Suffering from an old injury and no one could figure it out. Now I am walking again. Glad to be back! Kelsey is amazing as well!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

So happy. I have complex issues and Dr Strother listened to me. Encouraged me to consider and interview other physicians. And even after doing so I could understand his difference. He listens, helped to organize my care and I feel so comfortable in his care. One of a kind. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

So troubled to see some odd reviews. Dr Ralph is a kind and compassionate physician. He diagnosed me accurately and more importantly listened to my concerns. Thank you for all you do! RateMds needs to monitor other false ratings please. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018