Ratings for Dr. Charles M. Shiel

My entire family see dr shiel. He is thorough knowledgeable and follows up. He really cares. You are not just a patient to him. The office staff is friendly and always helpful. Oh and you never have to wait long!!! The best.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Today was my first visit. I was very impressed with Dr. Shiel and his staff, they were pleasant, friendly and very thorough. I regret that I didn't go here years ago!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

HORRENDOUS Doctor 1) Made me wait 5 hours when I was a little and took another patient that was scheduled AFTER me 2) Gave me the wrong prescription glasses and charged me to get new one s saying that it was MY fault If I were you, I wouldn t go to him + the glasses are overpriced

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Shiel is a very caring and competent doctor. His manner is warm and confident and he always explains things to you as he does the exam. His exams are very thorough and he takes the time to address any concerns you may have. When I have had to call with a problem, he personally calls back in a timely manner. His office staff are wonderful, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Charles M. Shiel's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1976)

• Blue Shield California