Ratings for Dr. Abha Gupta

She is the worse Doctor, she has no knowledge about cancer, she make money of the poor kids on chemotherapy and it the end she make the cancer spread on their body so please because she is all lies.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Explained treatment and diagnosis well, has a lot of compassion for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr.Gupta is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors we experienced during our cancer journey with our family member. It is sad that cancer sometimes wins a battle but having someone like Dr.Gupta on our side, we knew we had the best.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Gupta does not deserve bad reviews, she is an excellent doctor whose ethics should not be questioned. Only sick people would think that this wonderful woman would take money from Pharmaceutical companies or make people sicker. The below reviewers should be ashamed of themselves.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr.Gupta cares about her patients, has a lot of very sick patients. She is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

It breaks my heart to see negative reviews about such a compassionate and loving doctor. Dr.Gupta spent a lot of time with my family member and gave us quality time with her when we knew there was no cure. Cancer is where the anger should be placed, not on Dr.Gupta. We feel blessed that she was in our lives, she is human and cannot change Gods plan.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I could go on forever. She is not a reliable doctor. Please don't let her treat you or anyone u know. Not very nice,phony and makes mistakes. Lots of mistakes.

Submitted June 3, 2017

Doc Abha Gupta To all of you out there I want to share my horror story with you. I lost my 26 year son 7 months ago to cancer that could have been cured and contained except it was accelerated by the most horrible and irresponsible doctor ever. It was a disaster I will never forget my son's words before he died saying to me "Mom I trusted my doctor but she betrayed me " And failed him and us.. she did.. It started all the way in the beginning as she was telling lies about the tests and lab results, to misdiagnosing which lead to administering the wrong treatment just to say that she did not know!! .my son was actually suffering from Sarcoma cancer as all the other doctors told us the whole time when he was in the hospital. Dr Gupta because she was his oncologist misdiagnosed him and decided that he has a Lymphoma which she wasn’t sure of when she admitted that she has no experience with Lymphoma and so she switched the chemo for him at the very last minute to be targeted for Lymphoma which made him suffer more and she made my son build a high curing hopes on lymphoma which she had no experience with. She was very negative with me as a mother, she heard me once in the hospital hallway crying and praying to God to heal my son and to give her wisdom and strength to help him just for her to tell me"mom look come here dragging me to a room to tell me that he is dying", adding to that as one time she gave us an appointment and she knew she was travelling on the same day of our appointment but she never would let us know while we are waiting for her in his room, when we called to ask where she was her secretary told us that she travelling already. What kind of doctor she is when we had to wait 4 hours to get a turn to take the chemo when at last to find out that she had completely forgotten to deliver the order for treatment this was narrated by her secretary that she always forgets. What kind of doctor she is when asked many times about the result of the gene profiling for my son when he has less days to live and we were waiting impatiently for the result and she was lying all the time saying that the biopsy sample was not enough, when at the end her secretary revealed to us that the biopsy was never sent even. Do not ever go to her !!! Do not ever allow her to treat you or your loved one, and the sad thing is that there is nothing we could do while she wear her short skirts and run the hallways of hospitals chewing sarcastically and lack of care in her big mouth. Our experience with Dr Gupta was a very devastated one. Nuthaila Rihani for my late son Khaldoun

Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Gupta is the best at what she does! Sometimes it does take a while to get a hold of her but she is a busy lady with lots of credentials. She knows a lot about what she does. I was diagnosed with a desmoid tumour and she has been amazing during the chemo as well as following up with MRIs.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Sorry...... does self review count? Looks like it does. Such a flawed website.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017