Dr. Bill Lam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bill Lam

Warm, welcoming staff. Appointments always on time - without exception. extremely ethical. Dr. Lam and his team are extremely knowledgeable and they truly care about the patient. I have had several dentists over the years but Dr Lam and his crew are the best.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

We have now been going to Dr Lam for 8 yrs. He does everything: crowns, root canals, implants complicated surgeries all at one location. Office staff excellent, dental staff excellent. Highly recommend his practice. Raza Ali

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Lam for about 18 years now. A while back I was unhappy with my smile so he suggested I try bonding. I did and I was really happy with the results. This year I had to replace the bonding but they presented the option of veneers. With the guidance of Dr. Lam and him team including Shalini, they walked me through the process of obtaining veneers in order to achieve the best results possible. This included whitening my teeth. They were incredibly patient with me and truly guided me to making the best decision. I honestly am incredibly happy with the end result. I love my smile! There is no other dentist I would have trusted. Dr. Lam and his Team and are amazing people who don’t treat you just as a patient but like family. I highly recommend Dr. Lam not only for veneers but for any dental service. You will be impressed with his expertise and kindness.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I hit gold finding Dr. Bill Lam. Not only is he a brilliant dentist and dental surgeon but his personality, caring and dedication is exceptional. My teeth have always been in poor shape. Thanks to Dr. Lam providing me with seven implants, bone grafts and root canals not only can I smile proudly but more importantly I can eat. A big plus is that Dr. Lam provides all dental services, I call it one stop shopping. My previous dentist sent me to someone else for the implant and running between the two was frustrating, annoying and much more expensive. The office manager Shalini is exceptional always very cooperative, accommodating and helpful as to Dr. Lam’s prcedures. My family and friends have thanked me for recommending Dr. Lam. Leon Baron

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Our favourite dentist is doctor Bill Lam! Professional and friendly office environment!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Lam's for over 20 years. Previously I had gone to a few different dentists and other oral specialists as I have been cursed with bad teeth. I can not praise him enough. Caring, skilled, knowledgeable and concerned are just some of his traits. His front office staff are accommodating and willing to "go the distance" whenever I have had a dental "issue". I HIGHLY recommend Shoppes at Don Mills Dentistry...You will get THE best care!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He's the best. I've been to many dentists in several different countries over the years, and Dr. Lam stands out. Superb dentist and a very nice guy.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Be aware of the office manager at Dr. Lam's clinic, it is the worse person to deal with. She should not work with the people as she does not have people skills. However the doctor is good dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Lam is the BEST dentist ! He is also very good looking as well!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Lam since before he moved to his new office. From my experience, Dr. Lam is a great dentist however, his staff, especially the receptionists, are horrible. They are very unhelpful, unwelcoming and very very rude. I would not recommend this dentist to anybody simply due to the poor attitude and disrespect receptionists. Dr. Lam is great but his receptionists are so bad that I have chosen to leave Dr. Lam's clinic.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017