Ratings for Dr. Mayur Brahmania

Dr. Brahmania is brilliant. He diagnosed me with a rare form of liver disease which required me to have a liver transplant. He was with me throughout the difficult journey. I am now 6 months post transplant and couldn’t be more grateful to doctors like this one. I finally have my life back!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Tough to rate. Super guy and amazing staff. But my 2018 colonoscopy prep was outdated. Only too late I learned that he’s the only doc in London still making patients drink that vile 4 litre mixture (there is a much more humane option that everyone else uses). And despite being assured I’d be in-and-out of consciousness during the procedure, and my specific request for more “out”(!), I was literally *wide awake* the whole way through with numerous pain-level-7’s along the way. Other MD friends are a bit shocked when I tell them my experience—there’s just no need for it. So: nice guy and probably a good diagnostician, but not recommended for a colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I met this dr with my husband who is end stage liver disease. He gave his recommendations for treatment but would not listen to our concerns and referred to himself as a specialist and other hoapitalists as not so much. His bedside manner need improvement. I have met a lot of doctors and I have never met one with this minimal compassion., or respect.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Brahmania is a great guy, but not easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Great guy, took a full history and didn't take anything for granted. Doesn't do tests or procedures for the sake of doing them. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Great experience - very helpful! Really easy to talk to and genuine. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Brahmania was extremely helpful in diagnosing and subsequently treating my gastrointestinal issues. He was very patient and took the time to explain all of my options. I felt very comfortable and was very pleased with the overall experience.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012