Ratings for Dr. Kate Ball

I think what sets Dr. Ball above the rest is her professionalism paired with excellent bedside manner. She truly puts anyone at ease and addresses all of your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Had a bunion surgery Nov 2016. Excellent bedside manner, great doctor! I would recommend Dr. Ball. Sometimes follow ups were long wait times but only because she spends time to explain things to all patients. Thanks Dr. Ball!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

A surgeon to use if you don't have the money coward on wcb claims says one thing to you but tells wcb another good luck

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

She was very kind and really knew what she was doing! My wrist surgery was a complete success! This was my first surgery ever and was really scared (at 34 years old) and she was calming and really tried to make sure I would be comfortable before and after the procedure. I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Excellent doctor, skilled surgeon, knowledgeable, friendly & takes time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I broke my ankle and needed surgery. I ended up having Dr. Ball put in a plate. I was in the hospital and bumped 3 times, I finally got surgery on my 4th night there which is nothing to do with Ball or her staff that just hospital BS. I was very happy she was on call that night I finally got it done. I had heard a lot of good things about her. She was very knowledgeable and explained things to me as they were going. I would not hesitate to go back to her for anything or recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I fell out of the bath tub and broke my shoulder bone on the toilet. I was treated by Dr Kate Ball and she was great, I cannot say enough about her. I am highly impressed with her both professionalism and surgical Skills. She took the time to fully explain everything about what she was going to do about repairing my broken shoulder. She was highly patient and put me at ease with the up coming procedure. I highly recommend her. Thank you, it was an honor to meet you Dr. Kate Ball. Signed Karla Buchroeder.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I first met Dr.Ball in April 2013. I had fallen while getting on a horse, breaking my leg/ankle in the process. Dr Ball was very calming and explained every part of the surgery - in such a way my pain addled mind could process. She was willing to listen to my comments and concerns over the next six months, seeing me often and whenever I needed to. My family has a history of complications from surgeries (including blood clots) and she adressed all these concerns with knowledge and care. Ihave another surgery in 10 days to remove the hardware. I couldnt be happier.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I seen Dr Ball 2 years ago regarding my left foot that had been crushed from a horse falling on me about 9 yrs ago...my foot developed arthritis & a large cyst....she did surgery & fused the foot...I have been extremely happy...I just had the hardware taken out on Tuesday....she also did carpo tunnel surgery on both my hands last summer & I have never been happier with a dr. She has great bedside manner & when your awake thru your surgery she jokes with you & tries to help you thru the very painful needles....Achilles tendon surgery s the next thing I need to have fixed & I would never go to another orthopaedic surgeon...thanks Dr Ball

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Ball was very knowledgable and my surgery was a success. She allowed me to watch the arthroscope and we chatted all the way through so I knew what was happening. Dr Ball took me on when another ortho doctor said I was as I could be. My quality of life has improved.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013