Ratings for Dr. Atul Verma

Best doctor in the world! Nicely, smartly and friendly!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I cannot rate this doctor any higher because the scale doesn’t permit it. He has to be the best doctor to work on me, and I’ve had my share and more. He is friendly, doesn’t talk down to you like many other specialist tend to do. He answers all questions clearly without making you feel stupid. But most importantly, I was warned by many websites and friends that I would be in pain after my ablation procedure but I came out thinking he had changed his mind and not done the procedure. No pain at all. He checked with me after and explained everything. His whole team is top notch as far as I’m concerned. I would recommend anyone that’s needs a great cardiologist for AFIB ablation to go to southlake medical centre and request Dr Verma.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Excellent technician . Pathetic doctor. Ignores requests for consultation

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Researched Dr. Verma online before ablation. Fantastic Electrophysiologist. Had ablation in Oct. 2017, what a difference. 100% success. Extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, informative and truly cares for his patients. Ranked one of the best Electrophysiologists in the world! WOW!! PACE and South Lake Regional Hospital and his patients are very fortunate to have him. 100% recommended!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Great physician, skilled operator and wonderful bedsite manner.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Absolutely fantastic Doctor. Excellent bedside manner and treats you with respect and dignity. He is extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and patient. I can honestly say that I am proud that he is my cardiologist - I feel honoured to be his patient. Just had my surgery 1 1/2 weeks ago and look forward to celebrating my successes with Dr. Verma. Thank you for coming to Southlake Dr. Verma....you are a treasure.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Atul Verma is, in short, fantastic - both as a surgeon, and as a caring individual. He has always been very informative, very patient in answering questions, and exceptional with any follow-up issues, requirements, etc. Not only that, but he eliminated my PAF through PVI surgery (no recurrence for more than 7 months now!), enabling me to stop my antiarrythmic medication. Soon, I hope to be off my blood thinner too! I would recommend Dr. Verma, PACE Newmarket and Southlake Regional Health Centre (where my surgery was performed) to anyone. NOTE: One should never ever expect a surgeon of Dr. Verma's renown to stick exactly to a schedule; between office hours and surgery hours, he has to be extremely busy, and naturally could be called on at almost any time; to get treatment like I have received, I am more than happy should I have to wait!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

The best dr I have ever had to deal with. I put my life in his hands twice now and feel relieved having him as my cardiologists. Highly. Recommend him. Very knowledgeable and bed side.manners are tip top. Staff are great as well. Always there to help you when needed.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Great doctor so kind and full of heart - as all cardiologists should be

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

This is one of the best doctors I have ever had do deal with! Knowledgeable and very understanding. He made me feel comfortable. I am a 42 yr old lady with two children and I told him I need to be here for my kids, and that he needs to fix me! I was givin information that I was able to read and then ask questions. I would highly recommend him to the very young to the old. Dr Verma you are a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015