Dr. Kabir Virdi

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kabir Virdi

Dr. Kabir Virdi's Ratings

I was working abroad when it came to my attention that I had a wisdom tooth in a very tricky position, none of the local surgeons would perform the extraction, citing proximity to a facial nerve - they said that I would have to be hospitalised, that I would certainly have temporary numbness and most likely permanent numbness. Dr. Virdi performed the surgery in 1 hour in his office, and after convalescing for a few days, I never had a moment's numbness. I am so grateful I found him, thanks to forums like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I was terrified to have all 5 of my severely impacted wisdom teeth out ( I was blessed with an extra wisdom tooth ).
I was able to get an appointment for less than a week later when the office called me.
He eased my mind and made me feel so comfortable and relax , very friendly and really explains everything in great detail.
Would definitely recommend!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I was very nervous and afraid of going to get 2 molars extracted (one being an impacted wisdom tooth). When I met Dr. Virdi he put me at ease. He is very friendly and answered any questions that I had. The staff was very nice too. I can't say enough about my experience with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I had a huge abscess that had eaten into my jaw bone. Dr. Virdi not only repaired it, he preserved the feeling in one side of my face that is usually affected in that type of operation. Follows up frequently and truly cares about his patients. One of the best doctors I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I had 3 impacted wisdom teeth removed by Dr Virdi. He did an amazing job. It has been over a week and the swelling has gone down, there is no infection, and no damage to my other teeth. I am very happy with his work. The nurse that explained everything to me was very nice and answered all my questions very well. She was beautiful to so that made it that much better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Doctor Virdi very knowledgeable and helpful. Couldnt complete surgery in one step, made two seperate ones to ensure I had the best job done. had bone graphing and implant on seperate occasions. Staff was amazing took very good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

After four years of trying to find a Dr that would listen to my daughters needs, in order to get her health back in order, Dr Virdi is the only one that listened to her. It makes us want to cry knowing that our daughter can get her life back at the age of 22 after knowing that ALL her teeth had to be completely removed for a very very long time. Thanks to Dr Virdi she is due to have surgery this week on Tuesday and we are so very thankful to him and his staff. There are just not enough words to say thanks!!!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

I have seen once Dr Virdi,He is going to do my surgery, a surgery none else before has been successful at, it will be my third time going in the surgery room, so far, I have so much hope in Dr Virdi, you can tell he is a young knowledgeable doctor! very clear giving you all the information you need, very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2012

Dr. Virdi was the best oral surgeon, he helped me when no one else would. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Dr. Virdi was very friendly and the surgery process was fast!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][127442].votes_count ]]