Ratings for Dr. Kabir Virdi

Dr Virdi is an amaxing Dr. He takes his his time to explain things to you. When I had a an emergency question he called me right back. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I have to admit I was terrified, at 31 yrs old, to get 3 impacted wisdom teeth removed all at once, one of which was laying horizontally deep inside my bottom jaw. Having read this forum beforehand, I was a bit reassured that Dr. Virdy was the right doctor to do the job. I just want to say that you all were totally correct. After healing for a couple days I was completely back to normal, with minimal swelling, little pain or discomfort, no bruising, and no complications whatsoever following the procedure. I should also note that the procedure itself was completely painless (from what I can remember! I was asleep, after all). If anyone is reading this and concerned about their wisdom tooth extraction surgery, take it from me, you have absolutely nothing to be concerned about if you're in Dr. Virdy's hands. One of the best doctors I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Virdi was friendly, took his time explaining everything and did a great job on the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Just want to give a thumbs up to Dr. Virdi. I had no issues after the procedure I had done by him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I was working abroad when it came to my attention that I had a wisdom tooth in a very tricky position, none of the local surgeons would perform the extraction, citing proximity to a facial nerve - they said that I would have to be hospitalised, that I would certainly have temporary numbness and most likely permanent numbness. Dr. Virdi performed the surgery in 1 hour in his office, and after convalescing for a few days, I never had a moment's numbness. I am so grateful I found him, thanks to forums like this.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I was terrified to have all 5 of my severely impacted wisdom teeth out ( I was blessed with an extra wisdom tooth ). I was able to get an appointment for less than a week later when the office called me. He eased my mind and made me feel so comfortable and relax , very friendly and really explains everything in great detail. Would definitely recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I was very nervous and afraid of going to get 2 molars extracted (one being an impacted wisdom tooth). When I met Dr. Virdi he put me at ease. He is very friendly and answered any questions that I had. The staff was very nice too. I can't say enough about my experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I had a huge abscess that had eaten into my jaw bone. Dr. Virdi not only repaired it, he preserved the feeling in one side of my face that is usually affected in that type of operation. Follows up frequently and truly cares about his patients. One of the best doctors I have seen.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I had 3 impacted wisdom teeth removed by Dr Virdi. He did an amazing job. It has been over a week and the swelling has gone down, there is no infection, and no damage to my other teeth. I am very happy with his work. The nurse that explained everything to me was very nice and answered all my questions very well. She was beautiful to so that made it that much better!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Doctor Virdi very knowledgeable and helpful. Couldnt complete surgery in one step, made two seperate ones to ensure I had the best job done. had bone graphing and implant on seperate occasions. Staff was amazing took very good care of me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013