Ratings for Dr. Kabir Virdi

I had a Leforte I surgery 3 years ago by Doctor Virdi!!He also extracted 3 of my wisdom teeth!!Since then my life changed for the worse!!I have numbness in my left lower jaw, lip, upper jaw and upper lip!!I have shooting burning pain in my face!!I can't feel temperature or texture on my tongue and I have lost my sense of taste.Don't let this guy ruin your life.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I had my wisdom teeth (4) extracted by Dr. Virdi we had a 3 year old panoramic x-ray, he opted not to take a new one. I must have fallen asleep before he was able to go over the risks with me, i did not sign my waiver releasing him to touch me for surgery. they had my ride sign in, like that would hold up on some level? ****I have suffered lingual nerve damage because of this surgeons rushed, impatient, over confident ways.******** i cant feel temperate, taste, texture on my tongue since dr. virdi operated on me. DO NOT GET BOTCHED Make sure he does the preemptive steps before your surgery or better yet switch to a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I had to get one of my upper front teeth replaced, so I chose to get a dental implant, I thought it was going to hurt like crazy, Dr. Virdi must have done an unbeleivable job because It barely hurt when I left the doctors office after the implant got placed, I had little to no pain afterwords (1-2 out of 10 on the pain scale) , didnt need any painkillers, not even one but of swelling occurred! I cant beleive how smooth it went! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I had my 2 bottom wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Virdi. He was super friendly and approachable. The surgery went great! It has been 7 months now and I have no complaints whatsoever. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr Virdi is an amaxing Dr. He takes his his time to explain things to you. When I had a an emergency question he called me right back. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I have to admit I was terrified, at 31 yrs old, to get 3 impacted wisdom teeth removed all at once, one of which was laying horizontally deep inside my bottom jaw. Having read this forum beforehand, I was a bit reassured that Dr. Virdy was the right doctor to do the job. I just want to say that you all were totally correct. After healing for a couple days I was completely back to normal, with minimal swelling, little pain or discomfort, no bruising, and no complications whatsoever following the procedure. I should also note that the procedure itself was completely painless (from what I can remember! I was asleep, after all). If anyone is reading this and concerned about their wisdom tooth extraction surgery, take it from me, you have absolutely nothing to be concerned about if you're in Dr. Virdy's hands. One of the best doctors I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Virdi was friendly, took his time explaining everything and did a great job on the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Just want to give a thumbs up to Dr. Virdi. I had no issues after the procedure I had done by him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I was working abroad when it came to my attention that I had a wisdom tooth in a very tricky position, none of the local surgeons would perform the extraction, citing proximity to a facial nerve - they said that I would have to be hospitalised, that I would certainly have temporary numbness and most likely permanent numbness. Dr. Virdi performed the surgery in 1 hour in his office, and after convalescing for a few days, I never had a moment's numbness. I am so grateful I found him, thanks to forums like this.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I was terrified to have all 5 of my severely impacted wisdom teeth out ( I was blessed with an extra wisdom tooth ). I was able to get an appointment for less than a week later when the office called me. He eased my mind and made me feel so comfortable and relax , very friendly and really explains everything in great detail. Would definitely recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015