Dr. Palwinder Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Palwinder Dhillon

I have been going to Dr. Dhillon for a few years now and have only positive things to say about him and his staff. They are all very punctual, kind and personal to each patients needs. Dr. Dhillon always takes the time out to make sure you understand any and all procedures and leaves you feeling very reassured. For any questions you may have before or after an appointment he is always more than willing to take time out of his day to answer any questions you may have. I recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and he was very helpful in reassuring the procedure would go smoothly along with providing tips to help ensure my recovery would be smooth, quick & of minimal pain. After my positive experiences, most of my family has switched over to become his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Dhillon to anyone & everyone!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr. Dhillon was very kind , understanding and caring throughout my dental procedure. I highly recommend Dr.Dhillon and his staff to all friends and family. Amazing Service!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

My family and I have been patients of Pearl Dental Care for a few years now and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Dhillon. He is very professional, knowledgeable and does great work! The staff are always very friendly and welcoming as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Dhillon was very accommodating with my questions and concerns regarding my wisdom teeth extraction. I would highly recommend him for any dental care needs

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Other than being recommended by family, compelling Google and RateMD reviews made me visit Dr. Dhillon's dental clinic. I used to be quite nervous before of visiting a dentist but during my first visit, Dr. Dhillon gave me a thorough check and made me highly comfortable by explaining everything that needed to be done. To my surprise, I didn't feel much pain and ended up highly ecstatic. Seems like I am not afraid of going to dentist's clinic anymore. Moreover, Dr. Dhillon's office team goes out of their way to book an appointment that suits my schedule as well as to answer my questions. Have been highly recommending Dr. Dhillon and his office ever since to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

We were recommended to Dr. Dhillon by a friend. The very first time we met Dr. Dhillon, we found him courteous, friendly and knowledgeable, and readily agreed to accept him as our new dentist. As per our observation, Dr. Dhillon takes out ample amount of time for his patients and never seemed to rush us ever. Also, his front desk staff is extremely hospitable, professional and helpful with any queries we ever had. We highly recommend him and will continue to do so to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Great, experienced dentist who cares a lot about his patients and their teeth.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Excellent dentist and staff, providers great service.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I had my braces done from Dr. Dhillon and I am very happy with the end result. During the treatment the doctor took the time to explain things and his ability to perform various procedures is second to none. The staff is very friendly, accomodating and welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Very professional, Dr Dhillon takes time to listen to your concerns and has a very clean approach. Staff is great too!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017