Ratings for Dr. Palwinder Dhillon

I always have a pleasant experience despite the nature of dental treatment I required.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

If someone is afraid of needles, like me, then Dr. Palwinder Dhillon is the one to go for a treatment as his skills, precision, patience and counselling make the patient feel so comfortable that is pain is the only thing missing. The phobia of dental treatment becomes emphemeral after entering Dr. Dhillon’s clinic. I got my molar extracted from Dr. Palwinder Dhillon and it was the most comfortable procedure of my life. Dr. Dhillon possesses great knowledge and diagnostic skills. Moreover, he understands patient’s psychological state and counsels the patient very calmly. Every step of procedure becomes very comfortable with his meticulous handling skills. He got great staff, very helpful and caring Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

great dentist. He is very calm , full of patience and made my wisdom teeth extractions very comfortable. 👍

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Great dentist. First visit to Dr. Dillon was an emergency when my 3 year old son knocked out a tooth. He was calm, patient and empathetic. Great with kids.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

3 minutes ago Got my tooth implant done here including bone graft. Dr. Palwinder is very knowledgable and experienced dentist. In addition to being very skilled, he got his procedure costs priced very genuinely compared to most of other dentists out there. Most important implanted tooth looks good.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

The best dentist I’ve ever been to, all his procedures are super comfortable and amazing and friendly staff!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Not a good service at all. Very painful and unprofessional root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I denfinetly recommended Dr.Dhillion for my future appointments . I would suggest my friends for sure.he is very kind and helpful .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr. Dhillon knows what he is doing and helps out during every process for whatever you are getting done at the clinic. I had my wisdom teeth removed, and he helped me understand everything clearly about the procedures and what to expect. It was a great experience and I definitely recommend Dr. Dhillon for your future dental appointments!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr Dhillon is simple SUPERB, we have been visiting him since over 2 years now and every visit has been a pleasant experience. He surely knows what is best for you and always recommends the right treatment. He started with my 6 years old daughter who had 3 extractions and 6 cavities to be treated, each visit for the child was painless and now she has no problems after the treatment. My husband has had 2 wisdom tooth extractions with him and Dr. Dhillon has treated 6 of my cavities and recently completed 1 root canal with capping. Appointments and insurance paperwork has always been seamless. His staff is also extremely polite and very helpful. We are very happy with our dentist and will 100% recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Palwinder Dhillon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dhillon is a graduate of Dalhousie University, one of the best in the country. He believes in patient-centered and personalized approach to the treatment. He likes to take the time to get to know his patients and respects their expectations and needs. His emphasis is on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable his to provide patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Dhillon has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. Dr. Dhillon is a member of several reputable professional organizations, including Ontario Dental Association, and Academy of General Dentistry. He recently has achieved his fellowship status with American Dental Implant Association.

• English