Dr. Palwinder Dhillon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Palwinder Dhillon

Very professional, Dr Dhillon takes time to listen to your concerns and has a very clean approach. Staff is great too!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Amazing and reliable staff, plus Dr. Dhillon is a great doctor with incredible bedside manner as well as his super sense of humour. Thank you Dr. and team for making going to the dentist [almost] enjoyable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Excellent service and staff was very good . Dr dhillon great doctor

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Really good experience with dr dhillon. He handled the dental emergency with care and it was prompt ... I appricite the timely help and support . Staff is also good to work with and very friendly

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I`m new to the country, and don`t have dental insurance yet...I spent a whole day yesterday looking for dentists online, called some of them.I chose Dr. Palwinder by chance. I was worried because I heard that dental services here are very expensive. The doctor did very good job, very quick, explaining every step he made. And the price was quite reasonable.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I would just like to say thank you to the staff at Pearl dental. I have been very happy with your service and treatments. The experience was really great with a non-threatening aura that put me totally at ease.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Great place. Nice looking, clean office. Everyone there is great at what they do. They're efficient and thorough. They are very clear every step of the way and let you know what to expect. Dr Dhillon is a great guy - his prices are fair and most importantly he is honest. thank you guys!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I feel confident in recommending Dr. Dhillon to all my friends and family. He has met and exceeded any expectations I have! he took time to get to know me before getting to know my teeth. I feel very comfortable with him. The staff there are always friendly and supportive.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I had read all the positive previous comment and review about Dr. Dhillon. Dr. Dhillon is a great doctor. He takes his time to explain the root canal treatment, listen to his patient and understand patience concern and pain. My whole family will be switching to this dental office.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I highly recommend this place to people who are afraid of dentist and pain like myself. Dr. Dhillon is absolutely awesome! He made me feel really comfortable during my fillings. Staff are also very friendly and kind. In total I had a very good experience during my visit there.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015