Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Richards

An amazing doctor - knowledgeable and experienced. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Wow---Great doctor---a-pleasure-to-see。Kind-knowledgeable--approachable -experienced--exceeds expectations,

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Richards for at least fifteen years and always feel relaxed whe I meet with him. He may be getting on in years now but he carries with him a wealth of knowledge and experience. He has a great sense of humour and makes you feel completly comfortable .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Knowledgeable and a pleasure to see. Answers all my questions and has some excellent patient handouts which I have found helpful. I hope he does not retire too soon.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I have seen Dr. Richards for 22 years, off and on, with a wide variety of problems. He is the most thorough physician I have ever seen. He is friendly and knowledgeable and his staff are very helpful. Outstanding. I have moved to another city;---but I have made special trips to see him because of his excellence. My wife feels the same

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Richards administrative staff are particularly outstanding. The reception room is quiet and calm as they handle calls and inquiries in such a polite, helpful and pleasant manner that the patients respond in kind. What a pleasure.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

What an incredible physician. I have seen him for a few years and he is always patient and compassionate. I have had a few small skin cancers which he has treated with technical excellence. Very good hands. He never rushes me and on one visit he dealt with 4 separate issues for me . Staff is friendly. Probably the best doctor I have ever seen. Too bad he will probably retire in the future.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

A great doctor, very nice and friendly. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

A super physician. I am probably able to write this because he discovered a small melanoma;--when I was seeing him for poison ivy. He arranged for rapid biopsy and treatment I have seen him for several years as I have a lot of other sun damage. He is kind, thorough, and attentive. His staff has been helpful in arranging my visits. The phone is busy, but I have followed the instructions clearly posted in the office and have faxed, or mailed, or even dropped in. This has worked well for me and for my son and daughter in-law. He is a very competent physician. I feel lucky to have seen him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I wish all doctors were like Dr. Richards. Very knowledgeable and personable. I have seen him for quite a few years and he is very confident in his diagnosis. I just hope he does not retire soon, because Toronto needs qualified medical personnel like him badly. Some ladies behind the glass in the office could be at times friendlier.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015