Ratings for Dr. John Reid

Dr Reid is one of the rarest. Hopefully, other doctors will use his knowledge, skill and engagement with his patients as an exemplary model.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I will have an ablation in the near future at St.Paul Hospital. I trust dr Reid, I like his personality and he has a lot of experience. The initial consultation went smooth, it was quick and informative. The staff is excellent, accommodating and prompt.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Saw Dr. Reid this past week for varicose vein treatment consultation. Very impressed with his manner and his no-nonsense 'let's get it done' ways. Look forward to the procedure in the near future. I feel very confident.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Excellent surgeon, he signed my leg that he was to do surgery on so no errors. The surgery was quick ,mended well. One happy customer.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

This doctor has heart and smarts. Saved my leg and continues to save my leg. His staff is friendly and helpful. Never had to wait to long for my appointment. If you need a vascular surgeon he is the one.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012