Ratings for Dr. Amnon I. Kahane

Dr. Kahne is a very pleasant and helpful Doctor. He always listens to my concerns and is accurate in my meccatipn needed. He has helped me a lot. Thanks Dr. Kahne.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr listen to me and is willing to work and find the right medicine

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Kahane's office is nothing but a revolving door. You wait for an hour for a 3 minute "visit" where he scribbles a prescription and sends you on your way. He's arrogant and dismissive of your questions. His staff is nice, but they seem overwhelmed with the volume of patients. It is difficult to get an appointment - you have to call multiple times, leave multiple messages, and hope for a return phone call from staff. If you want quality care, go elsewhere. Otherwise, he's a seeker's dream.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Spends only 2-3 minutes with each patient, Very impatient and rude, He just kept asking me what do want me do to and I'll do it, but If you like pills he will prescribe anything you want ,Stay away don't see him for any other reason!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

i have seen dr Kahane for over a year for anxiety. He is kind and a wee bit scattered but I trust him. If you are looking for a therapist, keep looking but if you want an efficient doctor for routine med maintenance, he's your guy!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

This guy told me he diagnosed my son with ADD by the way he walked from the waiting room to the docs office. They hadn't even spoken to each other yet. Prescribed him a RX right away and sent us on our merry way.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I saw this jerk a couple times.. He couldn't remember seeing me just 3 days prior or the medication that he prescribed me. He would rather medicate you then listen. He will tell you he understands when he doesn't even know you. But if you want the entire pharmacy and you like pills I guess this could be the one for you!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Kahane seems interested in and at the same time very pragmatic in his diagnosis and approach and he been willing to work with me to get the right medication with out judgement or doubt. I feel that he takes me seriously and is willing to listen to ME about my experience if it works, great, If not, lets move on. So refreshing. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I placed myself in his care and he over-medicated me because he failed to write down my prescriptions right. Spends 2-3 minutes with each patient. DON'T SEE HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Kahane could retire anytime if he wanted to, This Doctor Seems to hold true to the Hippocratic Oath. OTOH, would you trust the opinions of people with issues? J/k ... I truly Appreciate and admire Dr. Kahane. You may or may not take my 2¢ with a grain of salt

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Amnon I. Kahane's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1959)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal