Ratings for Dr. Niflour Saeed

Dr. Saeed accepted me as a patient based on a request from another patient of hers (she was not accepting new patients at the time) due to a diagnosis I received from a walk-in clinic when I had no primary care physician. She is a wonderful caring doctor, and when I was not taking responsibility for my own health she encouraged me to do so with out any shaming of my actions. I was amazingly lucky to find Dr. Saeed, and I have followed her from her practice in Kitchener and throughout Cambridge, and should she move to Timbuktu I will likely follow her there too.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Best damned doctor I've ever had. Yeah it might take a little to get to see her but it's worth it. She didn't ignore the weird 'minor' seeming issues I had that I'm sure most would ignore. If it weren't for this woman I would probably be dead!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

The best physician I ever cam across in KW area. We have been her patients for for close to 30 years. She is very knowledgeable, caring and kind. She would even come and visit my wife who passed away six years ago. Wish we had more like her - can't the scientists clone her????

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

No surprise that receptionist is a bit rude, no greeting when you walk in the office and always makes you wait at the glass window. However, Dr. Saeed is a very caring doctor and takes the time to talk, which is probably why wait times at her office are 30-45 minutes. Unless an emergency, I generally ask for the first apt of the morning. I like her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

SHE NEEDS TO GIVE IT UP AND RETIRE! EVERYWHERE SHE GOES U WAIT OVER AN HOUR! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 30 MINUTES ON THE PHONE JUST TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I am glad that she has moved out the Franklin medical center. I cannot wait to see which medical center she will attend next. she is a very kind and caring doctor and we have been her patients for several years.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012