Ratings for Dr. Jim Cousineau

There is old school chiropractic treatments here along with newer techniques too. Sometimes I just need an old fashion adjustment. Its nice that he can adapt each visit to my needs. Its never the same.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jim and the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I always get a good adjustment at Dr. Jim's. He is very good at explaining what he is going to do. He knows his stuff. I have been to others and they massage but could never get my low back to "go". Dr Jim is the only one who can. I like the office too.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I went to Dr Jim after I had a car accident. Originally, I didn't think that I had hurt anything, but a few days later, I was stiff and couldn't move. I had both whiplash and a concussion. Dr Jim took the time to listen to my symptoms and reassure me. It took a couple of visits, but I began to feel normal again. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

By far the best chiropractor I have been to. He does traditional adjusting. Every treatment is different depending on what I need. The front desk is friendly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I have just been in a car accident. I wasn't sure what to do. Dr. Jim had treated me in the past, so I went to him. He really took the time to explain why I was feeling the way I was. I like that he takes the time to ask questions. His schedule is flexible and helps with my not so flexible work schedule

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I just went to this office. It is welcoming. The chiropractor was fun and listened to me. I have been to several people trying to get help with my vertigo. He has been treating it for the past few weeks. I finally don't have the dizzy feeling anymore. (I have had it for over 6 months). I really like the office. Thanks Dr. Jim

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Love this clinic. Dr Jim has been treating my entire family for several years. He is honest and his schedule is flexible. He keeps on schedule for our appointment times. His front desk staff are fun and caring.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

By far, the best chiropractor I have been to. He is on time and appreciates that everyone has a schedule. Honest and knowledgable. He is confident and explains what he is doing. His clinic is full of positive energy. Lisa at the front is very personable.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

He's a really nice person, but the appointments are very quick and expensive. I'm only there for a maximum of 5 minutes and it doesn't help much

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017