Ratings for Dr. Karen Ferguson

A great doctor knows and remembers her patients and treats them with a kind heart and gentle hands - this is Dr. Ferguson. If not for her close and caring watch and gentle proddings, I can say without doubt that I woukd not be alive today. In addition to her wonderful bedside manner, she is a brilliant physician - exceptionally competent and intelligent. Decisive, compassionate and calm. She takes the time to listen and communicate properly, being able to absorb people's pain and anxieties without losing focus. Her integrity is without question. I am so thankful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Competent,caring,gracious,kind,humourous and very,very smart. She has called me at home with lab and xray results. I think she is the best GP I ever had.I am 70 years old and have known a lot of doctors.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Conscientious, knowledgeable, caring, and a good listener.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012