Ratings for Dr. Faria Ajamian

Good doctor - but rude receptionist. Also be ready for a wait!! We were always in the waiting room for at least a hour and the private room for 20 minutes before being seen! Ended up switching doctors due to locations and long wait times.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I like how I don't feel rushed when I see her even though she's obviously a busy woman. She is helpful and non-judgmental and loves her job

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I love her. She's great with my boys who always give her hugs, she's patient, kind, and very thorough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Unprofessional. Do not recomend!!!Long waits. Child was in distress after her routine appointment. Does things to kids without parents permission. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Great doctor but the staff is incompetent and incapable of properly scheduling appointments. They do absolutely nothing to rectify mistakes on their end. Twice now have shown up for an appointment to be told it was on a different day and their only solution is to call for a same day appointment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I love Dr. Ajamian but her office is absolutely terrible. I called for over a week first thing at 8:30 to get a same day appointment as making a regular appointment is a over a month wait and all the same day appointment are booked within 2 minutes of the phones being turned on. The receptionist is rude and not helpful at all. All she can say is call back or take her to a medical center. Unfortunately I will have to find a new Dr. With 3 kids 3 and under I need to be able to get in to see the Dr in less than a month if something is wrong. Truly disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

We have always had good experiences with Dr. Ajamian. The wait times are sometimes ridiculous but it is understandable. I've never seen a Doc whose wait times AREN'T a bit ridiculous. We have never had any major issues with our son's health, but any time we have had concerns she has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I love Dr. Ajamian! She was assigned to us at the hospital after my twins were born and excitedly took on my third. She's kind and informative. She's won a ton of acknowledgments for her contributions to pediatrics and as an associate professor at the University of Alberta. She always has a student with her so it's an educational experience every time we are there for check ups. Her wait times can be long but she has never rushed us and answers all of our questions. At the end of every appointment she says "you're such a good mom" which is something a lot of women never get to hear. I recommend her to everyone I know who has kids.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I have had mixed experiences with Dr Ajamian. We saw her in the hospital after my first baby was born she took her from my room when my husband wasn't present, and I couldn't go with her since I was 12 hours post c-section. I allowed her but felt pushed to do so, and I wish I hadn't let her take my baby without someone to go with her. She was our assigned doctor since then and I have had mixed experiences. I find her to be kind to my baby and very thorough, but fairly blunt with me and how I should be parenting or caring for my baby. Some people don't mind this, and I don't think it makes her a bad doctor, but I think I will look for a new pediatrician who gives advice and ideas in a more helpful way. As for wait times, I recommend getting an early appointment as you will wait a lot longer in the afternoon. I expect to wait a while for appointments, but this office runs further behind the longer the day goes and it can be a very long wait.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

She is a good doctor but waiting to actually see her takes 1-3 hours. She is always overbooked! Waiting feels a lot longer waiting with 2 kids under five.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015