Ratings for Dr. Faria Ajamian

Dr. Ajamian is wonderful and knowledgeable however her receptionist is one of the rudest and most unhelpful ones I’ve ever seen in a medical office. Unfortunately when the gatekeeper for appointments doesn’t make any effort to assist patients, I don’t feel comfortable dealing with this office in case of emergencies. Decided to see a different pediatrician which is unfortunate because Dr Ajamian truly is great.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Ajamian is an incredible paediatrician. Her wait times are very low, but she’s 100% worth the wait. She does not rush her patients and takes her time examining and educating. She’s been with us through some scary moments and I trust her with the health of my children. She is always smiling and apologetic when she’s late. She always has students with her which is a sign of a very knowledgeable physician. When I leave she always tells me that I’m doing a good job and am a good mom. My children adore her and call her Dr. Jammie. I’ve had four children in five years and she’s taken them all under her care quite enthusiastically. I cannot day enough good things about her. She’s a special person to my family.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I like Dr Ajamian, but she is hardly ever available if my child needs care outside of the routine scheduled appointment. My last visit there at the Misericordia, her staff appears to have lost my child's file and he has been seeing her since birth. The only information she had on him was what they managed to enter in their new computer system. I am currently with child and will be looking for a new Pediatrician for both kids as her and her staff are unreliable. My child is now ill and i tried calling the number they provided me with for her 780-735-2731 and its an automated machine recording. Now I am in distress and do not know what to do. I went to 2 medicenters twice in a day and i am not happy with their diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Good doctor - but rude receptionist. Also be ready for a wait!! We were always in the waiting room for at least a hour and the private room for 20 minutes before being seen! Ended up switching doctors due to locations and long wait times.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I like how I don't feel rushed when I see her even though she's obviously a busy woman. She is helpful and non-judgmental and loves her job

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I love her. She's great with my boys who always give her hugs, she's patient, kind, and very thorough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Unprofessional. Do not recomend!!!Long waits. Child was in distress after her routine appointment. Does things to kids without parents permission. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Great doctor but the staff is incompetent and incapable of properly scheduling appointments. They do absolutely nothing to rectify mistakes on their end. Twice now have shown up for an appointment to be told it was on a different day and their only solution is to call for a same day appointment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I love Dr. Ajamian but her office is absolutely terrible. I called for over a week first thing at 8:30 to get a same day appointment as making a regular appointment is a over a month wait and all the same day appointment are booked within 2 minutes of the phones being turned on. The receptionist is rude and not helpful at all. All she can say is call back or take her to a medical center. Unfortunately I will have to find a new Dr. With 3 kids 3 and under I need to be able to get in to see the Dr in less than a month if something is wrong. Truly disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

We have always had good experiences with Dr. Ajamian. The wait times are sometimes ridiculous but it is understandable. I've never seen a Doc whose wait times AREN'T a bit ridiculous. We have never had any major issues with our son's health, but any time we have had concerns she has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016