Ratings for Dr. Marco Giuseppe Mannarino

Dr.Mannarino recently became my new GP & I'm beyond satisfied . He answers my questions in detail and tried everything to get a solution. He's fair with my prescriptions ( triplicate ) and listens to what I have to say. The one downfall is even though it's a teaching clinic , having student doctors come in is a little uncomfortable , it's just more people now who know your personal info. All around Dr.Mannarino is a good doctor though. Shows a passion for his job and patients

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Very approachable, knowledgable Doctor. Great with my kids. Never rushes, very professional but personable as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

This Dr. is lazy and lacks knowledge. Will send in student doctors but will not come in to follow up. Spent two years going to him with abnominal pain, was diagnosed with IBS. Only after ending in the emergency was properly diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. Stage 4 means it has spread to my other organs had he sent me for a colonoscopy early enough or a CT scan I would have had a much better survivor rate. My life expectancy is now limited because this Dr failed to do his job and was lazy.

Submitted January 26, 2016

Submitted November 15, 2014

Very friendly and knowledgeable, we use him as our family doctor for our two infant girls. He was able to make correct diagnosis on issues that our pediatrician was wrong about. He is great with children and I would highly recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Terrible doctor. Has never addressed any of my concerns. Lacks knowledge. Family history of heart disease never acknowledged. My mom also seen by him. He advised her to stop blood pressure medications & low dose aspirin. Within a short period of timene had a heart attack. He barely acknowledged her at the follow up appointment. Lazy & no interest in patient care.

Submitted May 24, 2013

Extremely helpful and caring. Staff is polite and approachable. He is always on time and never rushes you out of his office.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013