Ratings for Dr. Lisa Boyd

Lisa was my favourite midwife at Semiahmoo Midwives. She is experienced and has a gentle, calm manner that put me at ease. I often saw her during my pregnancy and chose to see her at my final appointment (you can choose who to see at your six week visit). If I have another baby, I hope she's there at my delivery. Agree with the other comment that the secretary isn't the friendliest, but don't let that put you off. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Lisa is an amazing Midwife who has a wealth of knowledge and experience. Both of my children were delivered by her. She has a knack of perfecting the experience of birth, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Loved my midwife! When we moved and found out we were expecting our 3rd child, I quickly found room in Lisa's practice. She was supportive and caring when I miscarried at 8 weeks - even though we hadn't met yet for my first appointment. When we found out we were expecting again several months later, I reached out to her again. My experience during my pregnancy was wonderful. I would definitely recommend her and her team of midwives... my only negative was that her secretary isn't the friendliest person in the world.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016