Ratings for Dr. Michael Wilby

I have seen Dr.Wilby for a number of years for both periodontal and implants. I can't say enough good things about him..he is kind and gentle. Explains everything clearly and has done everything he can to save my teeth. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I thought Dr. Wilby was great. Was not looking forward to the gum graft (who does) but he was reassuring, the instructions for afterwards were clear and concise and he did a great job. Not something I would like to do again, but if it was necessary I would go back to Dr. Wilby

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

No complaint about the technical expertise of Dr Wilby. But he is all about making as much money as possible, so he will want to do as much dental work as he can. Not really someone you can warm to.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

No complaints with me. Dr. Wilby knew I was stressed about my gum grafting and was calming, reassuring and gentle. No pain at all, even afterwards. The crown I had put on two months ago was more painful afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. Wilby.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I was shocked at the unprofessional behaviour of M. Wilby. He belittled his staff in front of the patient, threw bloody swabs on the patient's white shirt, and was stressed to the point of clinical concern. In addition, he did not stand behind his work.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Wilby is an amazing doctor. He is gentle and understanding if you are nervous. He wants to help you keep your teeth is he can and is very positive.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013