Ratings for Dr. Louise Lon Yin Wong

She is a reliable doctor and professional in her approach

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I walked into the clinic at 2 minutes to closing just after they finished checking in their last patient. I went in with my screaming sick 8 month old infant and because they were closing in 2 minutes was turned away by the doctor. This is disgusting.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr. Wong is absolutely a wonderful doctor. She is always professional and personable. I am very conservative and nervous when visiting doctors and never feel uncomfortable with Dr. Wong. From day one she was welcoming and made me feel safe and comfortable. She is always willing to refer you to a specialized doctor, which is wonderful, and explains everything thoroughly. She is a great listener and very supportive I always look forward to seeing her....an overall fantastic Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I saw her for a first visit check up and the first thing she said to me after barely even looking at me was that I am overweight - this based only on how much I weigh and my height. I have always weighed in higher because of the amount of muscle I have. As a size ten, 5 foot 5, 30 year old woman I'm NOT overweight and lucky that I have enough self esteem to walk out of there and not start starving myself! I did however cry in the parking lot - not how your doctor should make you feel. I HIGHLY discourage choosing her to be your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

By far the best doctor I have ever been to! She is amazing at what she does,and oddly enough I actually look forward to seeing her when I have to get prescription refills etc. She is extremely knowledgeable and very honest which I really appreciate. I find her very approachable and genuine. I would recommend her to anyone! The reception staff is friendly and organized and the wait times are also quite reasonable even on a busy day.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Excellent Doctor, very thorough and competent in her approach.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I asked for a note for an HSV (Herpes blood test) as it is not covered by OHIP. She simply told me I had to go to my family doctor, refused to give me one and stated, "There's not point of you getting that test. You probably have the virus if your fiance has it," which was very pretty presumptive. Doesn't matter if she thinks there's no point in me taking the test; if I have a right to know, should not be her judgement call.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

The staff are mostly helpful, overall I like them. Dr L Wong is okay I don't find her particularly knowledgable and I find myself doing my own research before seeing her. She's good enough if you have a cold. She has suggested specialists when not sure on a couple of issues so that's good, but She has just plainly said I don't know at times and left it at that. She's not very accommodating to patients even if it's a staff error like a double booking. Not someone I would specially recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

A very knowledgeable and caring physician. Is personable and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Awesome young doctor, very personable and nice. Would recommend to anyone !

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013