Ratings for Dr. Sylvie Alagbe

Dr. Alagbé est très bon médecin très attentionnée et passionnée par son métier . Elle prend du temps pour écouter ses patients et essaie toujours de faire de son mieux pour aider ses patients.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Bad medical advise. Read tests results wrong.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Her secretary is extremely nice and helpful. She is not a very warm person, but is in no way mean or anything like that either. She has been very helpful in helping me figure out the source of my recurring back pain and it's never complicated when I need to get my prescriptions renewed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

DR. SYLVIE ALAGBE IS THE WORST DOCTOR EVER... DON'T CHOSE HER AS YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR.... I DONT KNOW WHY SHE HAS A DOCTORS LICENCE. WHEN I NEEDED A DOCTOR I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY BECAUSE I DID NOT TRUST HER. I WONT GO INTO DETAILS BUT SHE DID NOT TREAT ME PROPERLY. HEALTH IS TO IMPORTANT TO BE IN DOCTORS ALAGBE'S HAND.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

nnnnn hgsdf jghjhg dfg jfghfh cbfbdg khjgjfg sdfsdfdf fjhyjht rgffse jtyjtyj dasdas fjjyjg sdfd dv fh

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Would never consider this woman a doctor. Very cold personality, doesn`t bother to check things before handing you a prescription or filling a paper for workers comp. Went there to get a lump checked out 2 months ago and she told me it was a fat lump. I decided to get a second opinion from another doctor(because it grew and was more painful than before) and it was diagnosed as a hernia. Now waiting on getting surgery. Cannot understand how this woman still has rights to practice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Not my family doctor, but was my brother's. He went to see her a few times with major depression....She was not verry helpfull...he ended up comiting suicide about two monts after. He wasn't even admited in the hospital.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

At first I wasn't sure if I would like her. She was stern, cold like but to the point with my husband, myself and our infant daughter. I've seen her for every follow ups for our daughter growth check ups and each time I found the Doctor to be warmer and more approachable and helpful. She has always taken time to answer a question with us. And we are first time parents. We know how first time parents can be paranoid too! And her staff? Very pleasant to deal with too

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Does not seem to care what you say and does not want to speak english.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Did not read my files and did not do what she said she was going to do. Very rude and never had time for me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014