Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Sheets

Wwwoooowww!!!!Thats what i have to say about Dr. Sheets! He is an amazing Doctor . I've been to some many offices trying to find a Doctor that cares about their patients and after three years of searching i found Dr. Sheets ....him and his staff are extremelly friendly and helpfull! the effort that they put on helping you is amazing i cant be more thankful!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Sheets is wonderful. He explains everything very carefully and takes the time to listen. He is kind and patient and practical in his advice. I have recomended him to others including my Mom. He takes all of the pressure off a tense examination.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr Sheets is very knowledgeable and extremely professional. His office is warm and inviting and you will never leave his office in doubt or ever feeling like your questions were never answered. I have been to other doctor's office where I was rushed just in order to see another appointment as if my appintment was not important but I have never felt or ever treated that way at Dr Sheets' office. He makes followup calls to ensure his patients are okay after a procedure or a concerning checkup. He always speaks so that you understand and does not just toss big medical terms around and expects that you understand. His receptionists are very helpful, kind and never leave you unattended. I never felt I had to wait for any long exhausting period before being seen. I rated Dr Sheets as such because I honestly beleive that he practices because he loves what he does and his patients are extremely happy that he cares.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

He is wonderful. If you need a gyn, he is the best. He spends time talking, explaining and asking you questions. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me before.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Absolutely the best all-around doctor I've ever been to. Gets back to you promptly and takes his time during the appointment so that all of your questions are answered. I would refer anyone and everyone I know to him. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr. Brian S. Sheets's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental