Ratings for Dr. Ian Weinroth

Dr. Weinroth's lack of social skills make him come across as rude and impatient. When greeting patients in the waiting area, he simply calls a name , turns his back ,and then walks back to his office. During the consultation, his abruptness, and unvarying tone of speech and facial expression give the impression that you're talking to a robot. He's seems very uncomfortable having to deal with people, and he struggles with thinking outside of a very narrow system when diagnosing and treating. The irony is that I was referred to Dr. Weinroth by an Autism Spectrum Disorder clinic...a clinic which Dr. Weinroth had contacted to send him ASD patients. Based on my multiple visits, his own ASD issues make him an unsuitable physician for those of us diagnosed as high functioners.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Inexperienced and not confident in his field. Doesnt go in depth of the problem but rushes just to get rid of his patient

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

TERRIBLE PSYCHIATRIST! Dr. Weinroth misdiagnosed me as he had no piece of mind and nothing to say to me other then "uh huh" "hmm" "I don't understand" He seemed very incompetent and made me cry at one of our appointments because he was telling me that there was probably nothing wrong with me at all despite the years and years I have had depression and anxiety and continued to insult me and make me feel victimized and very insulted as well as uncomfortable. He gave me random medications which made me extremely I'll and the one that caused me to come very close to attempting suicide. Thank god I found a new psychiatrist

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Weinroth was exactly what I expect from a professional in the psychiatry field. He was quick yet thorough. Helpful yet not warm and fuzzy. He assessed my situation, set up a framework for me and gave me a prescription. He wasn't one to hold my hand but that's not what I expected from him. That's what I go to my therapist for!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Being also a patient of Dr. Weinroth, I am feel compelled to weight in with some of my personal observations. First off, to judge whether or not a doctor is able or competent itself is subject matter that's highly subjective. Would you call someone a good doctor and award him a 5-star rating because he prescribed all the medicines you thought they should have, or just to be a patient as you are and surrender yourself to the care of the pros who have invested a minimum of 10-15 years to just be where they are. Regrettably, all too often, patients want to play doctor and reverse the roles---a dangerous proposition to be averted at all costs. As soon as a patient is starting calling the plays, without a doubt, the mice will play. Through my experience, I wouldn't mind the least bit about bad vibs directed at me although however seldom it happened. To Tell the truth on stack of bibles, I strive on those situations-like the old saying goes,"be rude to kind."

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

He's out of touch and if he ever did spend time in a Rehab Centre which having met him, I doubt. He should go back and spend 3 months in one, perhaps he would not be so self absorbed and indulgent. His attitudes and prejudgments are 20 years out of sync. with his own colleagues.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Ian Weinroth's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.