Ratings for Dr. M De Vries

I am a new patient for just a year now. I find Doctor DeVries very thorough and attentive to your needs. Yes they seem rushed but all doctors are rushed now a days. I hope I will have Dr. DeVries for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Excellent doctor, too busy as is all doctors it seems.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

A wonderful physician! The best physician I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Listens carefully,offers alternatives,calls patient's home to check on condition,fights to get quick access to surgery or treatment,stays on top of follow up months down the line- best doctor I've ever had in 78 years.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

My mother had Dr. De Vries and I always accompanied her to appointments. Very patient, always had time for her questions or mine, knowledgeable, open-minded enough to consider alternative treatments or specialists, good sense of humour and very caring. I consider him the best doctor I've ever encountered, all things considered. I managed to become a patient of his and he accepted my uncle as well. We all sing his praises to the sky - he is terrific!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Good doctor but is always in a hurry to get you out so as to get to the next patient. Not enough time to talk to him.I feel he has to may patients and as a result of this he is always in a hurry. Front staff well enough said not very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013