Ratings for Dr. Robert Krug

I have been going to Dr Krugman since he had an office in the plaza at stirling and courtland. He is a nice guy and the staff is awesome!!!.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Been going to this office for years. My kids love going to the dentist because of Dr. Krug and his staff. He is a great dentist with caring staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am not a dentist, but his knowledge level is questionable and he doesn't explain to patients by showing picture or x-ray as to why it needed to be treated. his staff is worse and I found her a very incompetent individual. No drive or pride toward what she does and very disappointed to see that. You should avoid this dental office if you want get treated properly, however it is up to you to find out.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

No follow up from this dental office even though the dentist was suppose to get back to me. Staff is very lazy and nothing get done. Stay away from this office you will be wasting your time and money. A Half- axx job!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Krug's for over 20 years. I always feel like I'm in very caring hands when I go for check ups. It's very clear he wants the best for his patients. Great staff, great office, always a pleasure. Thank you for making going to the dentist an enjoyable experience!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Yeh right, a guy who fill my teeth that i ask him to pull, just so he can get another 500 bucks. then told me he can't pull it because he's not qualified. making me suffer for 10 days of torture before i got a real dentist to pull my tooth. he is a spiteful hateful and jealous person. he may seems like a nice guy but his secret ugliness will be reveal one day.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I think Dr. Krug is fantastic, I've been attending his practice for years, he's kind and knowledgeable. I totally agree with the person who remarked on him being very personable, I will continue going to his practice as I've never had a problem and the staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Rude??? The guys a mensch! Nicest "doctor" you ever want to meet. He runs a busy dental practice (must be all the referrals I've given him!) and sometimes he needs to rush to the next patient. See Punctuality rating!! I've overheard the types of questions he gets and his answers are precise and articulate but sometimes the patient may not grasp the meaning of the explanation. Is he to be a hand-holder as well as the finest Dentist in the area. I've met people from as far away as Tillsonburg in his Waiting Room. They came in a snow storm so as not to miss the appointment. Says something about the quality of care, doesn't it? We've been patients for 30 years and continue to come see him every 6 months even though we no longer live in KW and I'm retired! You whiners shouldn't be so sensitive. Dr. Rob rude? - how ludicrous!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very Rude and does not spend the time to explain procedures.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I've had Dr. Krug for over 15 years and I agree with the previous comments except the one about him being rude he is anything but rude. However, he was quite stern with me about the implications of me continuing to smoke cigarettes. I took him very seriously and found it to be the motivation I needed to quit smoking after 30 yrs. I have been smoke free for 3 yrs and my dental issues are now manageable. I love his humming but I too would like to know the songs he hums. I also find him very personable. Clean organized office space and pleasant atmosphere.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Robert Krug's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.