Ratings for Dr. Zane Tymchak

I have great respect for Dr. Tymchak, and agree with the many positive assessments submitted by other patients. When I first became a patient, in an introductory physical examination he identified an abnormality in my ECG, and correctly determined that I had experienced a minor, so-called "silent" heart attack some years before, a diagnosis that had been missed by a well-respected local internist, by comparing the two ECGs that were identical. He is invariably pleasant, humane, and impressively astute. I could not envision a better family physician and can recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr.Tymchak has been our family doctor for about 27 years and attends to 4 generations of our family. He is caring, thoughtful, very well researched and considerate . I have never felt the countdown timer was on when speaking with him. He is always one to seek a specialists opinion if his concerns or any of our families have not been satisfied. He has contacted members of our family on weekends and weeknights when he has felt it was important to have an immediate discussion about results. Clearly , it's easy to say we trust this man with our lives and the lives of our family. He is truly a man that has found his calling in life and is a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tymchak since I was a child. He is a fantastic doctor. He's personally called me at home to give me test results that were concerning to him, as well as follow up directions related to those results. I've had some unusual medical concerns and he's always been great at helping to get to the bottom of the issues. He's willing to refer to specialists whenever necessary. He has also been caring for all my children since they were born (and is so wonderful at reassuring younger children). There is sometimes a bit of a wait at the office, but I believe it is because he always takes the time to visit a bit with his patients as he makes sure that he has a personal, as well as professional connection with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Caring and genuinely compassionate, the exact qualities for a great doctor. He listens and “hears” what I have to say, and makes sure I understand what he’s telling me. He follows through with tests and results in a timely manner. On occasion has personally called me to give results regarding certain tests I was worried about. He doesn’t hesitate to refer me to a specialist when it’s needed. I feel secure in placing my health decisions in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I've been a patient Of Dr. Tymchak since I was young, and he is now trusted with my children. He is very helpful and he knows his stuff. he staff in the office are excellent and always make sure we're looked after.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Have been going to this doctor for a long time and has been very helpful to me. He send you to a specialist quickly if he figures there is a problem. As far as a specialist goes it does sometimes take a long time to get it to see him but really is not his fault but if its a emergnacy it is quite quick to get in. Very satisfied with my doctors practice/

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012