Ratings for Dr. Keysun Alizadehranjbar

He is very caring and knowledgeable, he performed the stress test on me at Sturgeon hospital

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My father came in for a consult and this clown rushed him through, said it's just age, nothing wrong with him. My father disagreed, requested another Cardiologist and waited for another appointment. After the appointment with the second Cardiologist he was placed on the urgent list for open heart which will most likely save his life. I wouldn't let this joke of a cardiologist paint my fence let alone diagnose a severe heart condition. He is a reactive Doctor and not at all proactive. My fathers current Cardiologist is amazing and very caring. I hope someday someone causes him as much grief as he has caused us.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Role model for Doctors. He is like your own when talking to the you, Gives you advice as if your family member and you at least me, want to talk with him and like. He is wonderful doctor and I am thankful to the GOD that I am in care of him. .. Jasbir

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Ranjbar is absolutely a wonderful person and Terrific Dr! I have been under his care since my massive heart attack on January 17, 2015. It is an honour to be his patient, and I know that I can have the utmost confidence in him in my recovery. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Is between best Cardiologist from Edmonton, he found what health problem my boyfriend had and in this way he saved his life!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Ranjbar is the best Cardiologist you could ever hope for. Two years ago I had chest pains and was flown into Edmonton, I was so fortunate to have Dr. Ranjbar on my case. He worked very quickly when needed, and was so caring and professional he answered all my questions, as I found out I needed open heart surgery and would be scheduled for a surgen that he recomended, all went well, and he came to see me every day (before, during and after the surgey) He is so knowledgable and a perfect gentleman. I see him twice a year now for checkups, and I feel very privileged to have him as my Cardiologist. Can't say enough --he's the best!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012