Ratings for Dr. Todd Corpus

I have been going to see Dr. Corpus for about 4 months at Centre for Vein Care. I had the EVLT procedure done and my legs feel fabulous again! Dr. Corpus is so friendly and gentle when he does my sclerotherapy injections. He talks about what he is doing while he does the treatment and gives realistic expectations. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful every step along the way. Everybody at the clinic shows that they truly care for the patients. I also like the selection of services available at their clinic. I have recommended Dr. Corpus to many of my friends, family and coworkers. Top notch service.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I been going for sclerotherapy treatments for over 2 months now and have noticed a huge improvement in my veins. Dr. Corpus has a great bedside manner. He is very delicate with the treatments and minimizes pain felt by patient. He does a fantastic job with keeping you informed during the treatment and after for how things are progressing. His assistant and office staff are all very warm and friendly. They are knowledgeable and very approachable for questions and guidance. Super impressed with the clinic. A bit far but worth the drive for sure.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014