Ratings for Dr. Todd Corpus

DR Todd Corpus is an excellent vein surgeon. I just had on May 1, 2018 an EVLT and phlebotomy surgery and it was 100% painless! He is a very pleasant doctor who understood all my fears going into the surgery and was compassionate by reassuring me that he will try his best to make the procedure as painless as possible. He had the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a doctor and he was very knowledgeable. He calmed my fear and made me feel going into the surgery that I was in good hands and I really was as he talked to me throughout the entire procedure. He doesn't rush the client into getting the surgery performed unless you are ready yourself. I want to go and perform the same surgery on my other leg in the near future, because I trust him now after the first procedure. I am really happy about the whole experience! I highly recommend this doctor for any vein procedures!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Corpus is an extremely knowledgeable and excellent Phlebologist and Vascular Surgeon. He is very passionate in his field . I have been to other Phlebologists in Toronto and no one has accomplished the results that Dr. Corpus has with my legs. I have the confidence and feel so great that I can show my legs again! Thank you so much Dr. Corpus and amazing , always smiling staff!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The staff and the doctors were all very friendly and explained everything to me all through the procedure. What doctor now days gives you his cell number in case you have after hour problems. I totally was pleased with my procedure done at this office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

just absolutly down to earth and sweet and I felt very comfy with him

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Todd Corpus and staff are polite and on time. I had veins treatements many years ago and I am very well after all this time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had EVLT done on my right lag and phlebotomy in several areas on both legs in September. The procedure was painless although the phlebotomy procedure took a bit longer than I thought it would. Overall I am very, very pleased with the procedure, minimal bruising, healing process and results! I would do it all over again in a minute. Too bad I did not do this sooner. Thanks to Dr. Corpus and his staff. All are very professional, knowledgable and punctual.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I had EVLT done on both legs last week as well as a phlebectomy in 2 areas. I have suffered years with heavy, painful legs and finally decided it was time to "bite the bullet" and do something about it. I researched on this site and made an appointment with Dr. Todd Corpus. He made me feel very comfortable, explained everything in detail and reassured me that I would feel much better after this was done. I had no pain after the procedure, my bandages are now off with very little bruising. I am very pleased with the results. His staff are all very pleasant and accommodating. Well done, Dr. Corpus and all staf.f

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I just had my EVLT yesterday after putting off treating my varicose veins for over 20years. I was referred by Baywood Clinic on Bay St. Dr Corpus put me at ease with his knowledge and comfortable bedside manner. He let me know what to expect with each step. I felt comfortable during procedure/ after steri strips and gauze and paper tape applied over incisions sites and compression stockings put on by nurse. The nurse went over instructions and info sheet given on post op instructions. I will be seen in 3days to have dressings removed. So far so good. Very happy with Dr Todd and staff !

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

yetg very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Corpus is very honest and has very good bedside manner. All the patients that I have spoken to seem to have only good things to say about Dr. Corpus and their experiences at the clinic. I actually look forward to my weekly visits. He also does great work with botox

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been having treatment with Dr. Corpus at Centre for Vein Care for about 3 months. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Corpus is very honest and has very good bedside manner. All the patients that I have spoken to seem to have only good things to say about Dr. Corpus and their experiences at the clinic. I actually look forward to my weekly visits. He also does great work with botox and fillers!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015