Ratings for Dr. Richard Roche

After 18+ yrs as my primary care physician, you can only Imagine the relationship you develop with your doctor. He one of the best that cares.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr Richard Roche of BCBS is a wonderful, capable GP... he listens and seems to have a solid grasp of fundamentals...he is not arrogant or impatient... we love him...

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Very up-to-date. Efficient. Good communicator. Good sense of humor. He listens.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Roche is wonderful. However, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to get an appointment with him for a sudden illness.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I like Dr. Roche but the front office does a poor job in representing the quality that Dr. Roche provides. I find that the staff is incompetent and needs a lesson in good customer service. I am a new patient and have experienced considerable difficulty in obtaining orders for lab work. I had to call the office 5 times in March of 2015 to obtain orders for lab work for my new patient visit. I needed lab work for a follow-up in October 2015 and called the office twice in late September to request the lab order. I asked that Julie or someone from Dr. Roche's office call me when the order was sent so I could have the blood work done in time for my visit with Dr. Roche. I never heard from Dr. Roche's office. I called the office a third time 2 days prior to my appointment and was told that I needed to contact the lab to determine if they had received the order. Seriously! I was on the phone with the office and no one could tell me whether or not the orders were sent! I was told that the office was too busy to call me to notify me that the order was sent to TriCore Labs. I called TriCore labs and after being in the queue for 30 minutes I hung up. Why is requesting orders for lab work such a monumental task? I called Dr. Roche's office and cancelled my appointment. It appears that I need to find another doctor certified in Internal Medicine that has a staff that cares about the patient and is responsive to patient needs. I shudder to think what type of response I would have received from the staff had the situation been life-or-death or an emergency. Dr. Roche may be a great doctor but the office staff needs training in customer service and a reminder that the patient pays, directly and/or indirectly, all of their salaries.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Richard Roche..........THE BEST OF THE BEST !

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I was passed to Dr. Roche when Dr. Abraham moved away. At first I was leery, but it has been more then 10 years now and I can say that Dr. Roche is excellent and so helpful. He and his staff go out of their way to help you. He will return calls, answer all questions, and gives you the time that you need in order to make sure you understand what he is telling you. Always smiles and has a sense of humor. That is relaxing to me. I will keep him till he leaves or I leave town. Excellent staff and Excellent Dr and humanitarian ....RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

a conservative, attentive, low key, dependable,forthright physician who keeps abreast of new diagnosis procedures and treatments. HE IS GREAT!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

I disagree with the comment that this doctor was arrogant and had no sense of humor. He doesn't have time for idiots and he's not there to entertain. This doctor is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile with his patients. I highly recommend him though I believe his practice is closed to new patients (no surprise). An excellent physician overall with very competent staff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Arrogant aloof no sense of humor where can I sign up fo a new doctor under Obama health plan

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Richard Roche's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1986)

• Regence
Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
First Choice Health
Great West
Health Net
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (MHN)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence