Ratings for Dr. Dion Hanna

Brilliant doctor. Very knowledgeable, helpful and caring. He really knows what he is talking about and I find him to better than any specialist that I have been to. Absolutely the best doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great doctor, very professional and caring! me and my family always come to him at Grace and Hope, bet doctor around in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Very caring doctor. Bulk bills. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

The best Doctor I have ever been to in my life, he never interrupted me and made me take all the time that I need in explaining my situation, he really cares unlike other doctors who just want to get you out the door. will definently be coming back!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

His lack of punctuality is a demonstration of his disrespect for his patients. As one review has said - he gets further behind with each appointment but cares little about this. If you don't like wasting your time, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

the most thorough doctor i have ever been to! He has picked up the niches of my case and the case of other patients that are my friends. Has a vast knowledge, even more than the specialists, and actually takes the time to listen to me, which i have not found with other ddoctors. Best Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

After 3 appointments I gave up on this doctor because he seems not to understand what punctuality is. He seems to get further behind schedule as the day progresses, which demonstrates his disrespect for patients.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016