You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jesse Siffledeen

DR. Siffledeen was my last chance at help in Edmonton Alberta after a previous surgery I had 2 years ago which became undone. This Doctor chose to tell me it was all in my head and that the esphagus is conectes to the brain which gave it signals of pain. I have to get out of the country and get surgery once again since he only laughed and told me that "hopefully I could find someone to fix my problem" . my question is who gives this type of doctors a licence. it's very disappointing considering he was my last chance and couldn't help me in my own country . Because of doctors like this many people die , and I can honestly say I was near being one of those patience with a blood pressure of 211 and wanted to fix me with a "PINK LADY " which I could not contain and came back up. At the end he contradicted himself by not being able to give me an answer. my advice to you is if you are waiting for surgery get out of the country because here they do not perform emergency surgery in any of the hospitals in Edmonton Alberta.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Siffledeen was my last chance at help in Canada after a surgeon caused a mess on my intestines during a previous surgery. This man chose to minimize my nightmarish symptoms and tell me I had IBS due to stress after suffering for years which affected every part of my life. I had to go out of country for surgical help since he would not refer me and when I saw him a second time upon returning and informed him of the damage that was caused in previous surgery. He just wanted me out of his office. Not very helpful or honest I feel but his tongue is tied by a brotherhood's code of silence, very transparent and disappointing considering he was my last chance at help in my own country! If you suspect you have been harmed by a surgeon in the past you will get no answers from this Doctor who has sworn an oath to do no harm though he witholds the truth which can be very harmful. I imagine most of these postive reviews for him on here are created by himself and his associates. He had no respect for me and treated me like a fool, if hew had a conscience he would be ashamed of himself.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Siffledeen is in it for himself to the max, he changed his story on my diagnosis 3 times and only tried to agreed with prior failures and cover ups by his fellow brethren.Beware this is a true wolf he will lie to your face with a smile.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Siffledeen has the most excellent bedside manner I have ever experienced. He explains everything in a way that you can understand without dumbing it down for those of us who are veterans of medical treatment. He also works well with the rest of my GI team. He is extremely compassionate and caring. However, he does not react very well with my dark sense of humour. You can tell he feels very deeply for his patients. He does seem to struggle with bringing up things like cancer to young patients but after a moment of gathering himself, he does it very calmly and with great care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Siffledeen is an excellent doctor!! He takes the time to talk to you and listen to your concerns. Over the years I have never been able to find such a caring and compassionate doctor. Very knowledgeable and he has helped me immensely in dealing with my colitis. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Basically Dr. Siffledeen has been my hero. I have never felt so honoured to have someone take top notch care of me the way he does. He saved my life, along with my daughters life. I was 3 months pregnant when I was diagnosed with UC and had lost so much weight and was almost on the verge of Miscarrying due to the horrible symptoms I was having. No doctor out there has strived to help me in any way the way he has. I would recommend him 100%. There have been times when I was in so much pain, called his office to figure out what I should do and he took my call without any hesitation! He is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

He is now my doctor an he is awesome so helpful thanks

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Jesse Siffledeen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DR. Siffledeen was my last chance at help in Edmonton Alberta after a previous surgery I had 2 years ago which became undone. This Doctor chose to tell me it wa..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Siffledeen was my last chance at help in Canada after a surgeon caused a mess on my intestines during a previous surgery. This man chose to minimize my nigh..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Siffledeen is in it for himself to the max, he changed his story on my diagnosis 3 times and only tried to agreed with prior failures and cover ups by his..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Siffledeen has the most excellent bedside manner I have ever experienced. He explains everything in a way that you can understand without dumbing it down for..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say about Dr. Siffledeen. A young doctor with the work ethic and bed side manner of the old doctors we trusted and cherished. "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Siffledeen is an excellent doctor!! He takes the time to talk to you and listen to your concerns. Over the years I have never been able to find such a carin..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring, compassionate, thorough and extremely competent. Such a wonderful doctor."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent doctor and very caring. and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have him take care of me."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Basically Dr. Siffledeen has been my hero. I have never felt so honoured to have someone take top notch care of me the way he does. He saved my life, along wit..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is now my doctor an he is awesome so helpful thanks"

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and excellent bedside manner. Most helpful. :)"

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just met Dr. Siffledeen today for a consult regarding a sudden GI episode that I have been dealing with since February. My life has been turned upside down an..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed and put to ease with Dr Siffledeen. He was certainly busy but took time to talk to me and his staff was excellent. The whole experience was..."

January 23, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Brian" to "Jesse"

August 9, 2012