Ratings for Dr. Jesse Siffledeen

Dr. Siffledeen was my last chance at help in Canada after a surgeon caused a mess on my intestines during a previous surgery. This man chose to minimize my nightmarish symptoms and tell me I had IBS due to stress after suffering for years which affected every part of my life. I had to go out of country for surgical help since he would not refer me and when I saw him a second time upon returning and informed him of the damage that was caused in previous surgery. He just wanted me out of his office. Not very helpful or honest I feel but his tongue is tied by a brotherhood's code of silence, very transparent and disappointing considering he was my last chance at help in my own country! If you suspect you have been harmed by a surgeon in the past you will get no answers from this Doctor who has sworn an oath to do no harm though he witholds the truth which can be very harmful. I imagine most of these postive reviews for him on here are created by himself and his associates. He had no respect for me and treated me like a fool, if hew had a conscience he would be ashamed of himself.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr Siffledeen has the most excellent bedside manner I have ever experienced. He explains everything in a way that you can understand without dumbing it down for those of us who are veterans of medical treatment. He also works well with the rest of my GI team. He is extremely compassionate and caring. However, he does not react very well with my dark sense of humour. You can tell he feels very deeply for his patients. He does seem to struggle with bringing up things like cancer to young patients but after a moment of gathering himself, he does it very calmly and with great care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

What can I say about Dr. Siffledeen. A young doctor with the work ethic and bed side manner of the old doctors we trusted and cherished.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Siffledeen is an excellent doctor!! He takes the time to talk to you and listen to your concerns. Over the years I have never been able to find such a caring and compassionate doctor. Very knowledgeable and he has helped me immensely in dealing with my colitis. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Caring, compassionate, thorough and extremely competent. Such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

An excellent doctor and very caring. and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have him take care of me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Basically Dr. Siffledeen has been my hero. I have never felt so honoured to have someone take top notch care of me the way he does. He saved my life, along with my daughters life. I was 3 months pregnant when I was diagnosed with UC and had lost so much weight and was almost on the verge of Miscarrying due to the horrible symptoms I was having. No doctor out there has strived to help me in any way the way he has. I would recommend him 100%. There have been times when I was in so much pain, called his office to figure out what I should do and he took my call without any hesitation! He is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

He is now my doctor an he is awesome so helpful thanks

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Very knowledgable and excellent bedside manner. Most helpful. :)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Just met Dr. Siffledeen today for a consult regarding a sudden GI episode that I have been dealing with since February. My life has been turned upside down and my research to find good medical care has strived to find not only the most competent and intelligent doctors but those with heart and compassion as well. I was pleased to have been referred to Dr. Siffledeen through one of my attending docs as I had seen his excellent ratings before. I was not to be disappointed. His staff were considerate and competent, and Dr. Siffledeen was indeed very sharp, intelligent and informed, and he has an excellent bedside manner. His follow up appointment with me was booked in a timely and efficient fashion not having to wait for months on end. I feel like I am in safe hands with him and his staff, and like the reviewer before me, I also feel grateful to have seen this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015