Ratings for Dr. Jesse Siffledeen

I am so very grateful to have been referred to Dr. Siffledeen and his excellent team. Dr. Siffledeen takes the time to listen, and answer my questions, while explaining everything in a clear and informative manor-checking in to see if I understand at each step. I feel really hopeful with my treatment in his hands. Of all the doctor’s I have seen he stands out as the best, and his staff is excellent as well. Moreover, Stephanie is a wonderful and very helpful nurse who is always available to answer my questions. I always look forward to my appointments at the clinic, telephone calls, and interactions with the staff. I am so happy to have found Dr. Siffledeen- I honestly don’t think things could be better for me. I highly recommend him and his clinic to anyone looking for a GI specialist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Siffledeen for 5 years now after being diagnosed with sever Crohn's disease. Within 3 months of seeing him I was in remission and have been ever since. He is respectful, knowledgeable, kind, and caring. His staff are incredible and I actually enjoy my visits to his office. I have recommended him to any of my friends who have diagnosed or suspected IBD. I will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr Siffledeen he is a wonderful doctor and person. I felt like he really listened to me and then was so patient when he explained what treatment we would follow and why. He was efficient, kind, patient and very respectful to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I wish I could give more stars, Dr. Siffledeen is an incredible physician. I have never come across a doctor who does such a good job of listening to your concerns, explaining treatments and the reason for them. I feel like I am in very safe hands with Dr. Siffledeen handling my treatment.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been recently diagnosed with Celiac disease, he took every step and measure to ensure the diagnosis was correct. He is an amazing doctor very patient and thorough

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Approximately one year ago, my life changed, I was referred to Doctor Siffledeen and through tests was given a diagnosis of Crohn's disease. I was devasted, scared and depressed. This amazing and most patient doctor took the time to explain to me about the disease and about my options. He is the reason, my disease is in remission today. He is always kind and caring and very calm which is exactly what I need. My appointments are booked by very gracious and caring receptionists, his new team member Stephanie is absolutely amazing..always there for any questions or concerns and works hand in hand with Dr. Siffledeen and of course the most amazing GI specialist I've ever been to. I feel like there is a team of people looking out for me. I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I am so thankful to Dr. Siffledeen and his staff for all they have done for me since I asked to be referred to him (on the recommendation of a friend) a couple of years ago. I have seen several GI specialists over the years, and Dr. S is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is an extremely knowledgeable person who takes the time to help you understand what's going on and what his recommendations are. He offers choice and options wherever possible. I never feel rushed during clinic visits -- he allows plenty of time for questions and discussion. He has a very warm bedside manner and shows genuine interest in you as a person, rather than seeing you as just a colon! Nurse Stephanie recently joined the clinic's team and she is wonderful as well. It's so helpful to be able to call with an immediate concern and be able to talk to a medical professional ASAP, even if the doctor is not available. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful (there's nothing worse than a receptionist who makes you feel like you're wasting everyone's time when you call). I never thought I'd actually enjoy going to the doctor's office as much as I enjoy going to see Dr. S. Having a doctor you like and trust is absolutely priceless. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, he wears the funnest socks! ;)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Siffledeen was my last chance at help in Canada after a surgeon caused a mess on my intestines during a previous surgery. This man chose to minimize my nightmarish symptoms and tell me I had IBS due to stress after suffering for years which affected every part of my life. I had to go out of country for surgical help since he would not refer me and when I saw him a second time upon returning and informed him of the damage that was caused in previous surgery. He just wanted me out of his office. Not very helpful or honest I feel but his tongue is tied by a brotherhood's code of silence, very transparent and disappointing considering he was my last chance at help in my own country! If you suspect you have been harmed by a surgeon in the past you will get no answers from this Doctor who has sworn an oath to do no harm though he witholds the truth which can be very harmful. I imagine most of these postive reviews for him on here are created by himself and his associates. He had no respect for me and treated me like a fool, if hew had a conscience he would be ashamed of himself.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr Siffledeen has the most excellent bedside manner I have ever experienced. He explains everything in a way that you can understand without dumbing it down for those of us who are veterans of medical treatment. He also works well with the rest of my GI team. He is extremely compassionate and caring. However, he does not react very well with my dark sense of humour. You can tell he feels very deeply for his patients. He does seem to struggle with bringing up things like cancer to young patients but after a moment of gathering himself, he does it very calmly and with great care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

What can I say about Dr. Siffledeen. A young doctor with the work ethic and bed side manner of the old doctors we trusted and cherished.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016