You may also like

Dr. Siffledeen is an excellent doctor!! He takes the time to talk to you and listen to your concerns. Over the years I have never been able to find such a caring and compassionate doctor. Very knowledgeable and he has helped me immensely in dealing with my colitis. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Basically Dr. Siffledeen has been my hero. I have never felt so honoured to have someone take top notch care of me the way he does. He saved my life, along with my daughters life. I was 3 months pregnant when I was diagnosed with UC and had lost so much weight and was almost on the verge of Miscarrying due to the horrible symptoms I was having. No doctor out there has strived to help me in any way the way he has. I would recommend him 100%. There have been times when I was in so much pain, called his office to figure out what I should do and he took my call without any hesitation! He is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

He is now my doctor an he is awesome so helpful thanks

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Very knowledgable and excellent bedside manner. Most helpful. :)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Just met Dr. Siffledeen today for a consult regarding a sudden GI episode that I have been dealing with since February. My life has been turned upside down and my research to find good medical care has strived to find not only the most competent and intelligent doctors but those with heart and compassion as well. I was pleased to have been referred to Dr. Siffledeen through one of my attending docs as I had seen his excellent ratings before. I was not to be disappointed. His staff were considerate and competent, and Dr. Siffledeen was indeed very sharp, intelligent and informed, and he has an excellent bedside manner. His follow up appointment with me was booked in a timely and efficient fashion not having to wait for months on end. I feel like I am in safe hands with him and his staff, and like the reviewer before me, I also feel grateful to have seen this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I was very impressed and put to ease with Dr Siffledeen. He was certainly busy but took time to talk to me and his staff was excellent. The whole experience was professional, caring and informative. Very grateful to have been referred to this particular doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

After seeing numerous doctors about stomach issues spanning for many years, I finally was referred to Dr. Siffledeen. He is such a fantastic doctor. You can tell he truly cares and is willing to spend the time with you to make sure that your questions are answered. His staff are friendly, kind and professional. Dr. Siffledeen has excellent bedside manner. He really goes the extra mile to make sure that you leave his office understanding what information he's given you. I'm happy to say that I'm on the road to feeling better since seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Stunning. One of the best Doctor's I've been lucky enough to come across. Great staff in all respects as well. He knows his stuff. He's careful and has a great bedside manner. He gives you the time you need to get answers and takes care to advise whenever asked. his method of treatment for us was a life saver. I'm guessing he may have done more tests than might have been needed but that eliminated any doubt about the course of care. His care choice for us literally saved a life!. I would never hesitate to recommend him for his speciality. We've met a number of his patients at a clinic we now go to and they all feel the same way. If you need a GI, look nowhere else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Jesse Siffledeen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Siffledeen is an excellent doctor!! He takes the time to talk to you and listen to your concerns. Over the years I have never been able to find such a carin..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring, compassionate, thorough and extremely competent. Such a wonderful doctor."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent doctor and very caring. and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have him take care of me."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Basically Dr. Siffledeen has been my hero. I have never felt so honoured to have someone take top notch care of me the way he does. He saved my life, along wit..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is now my doctor an he is awesome so helpful thanks"

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and excellent bedside manner. Most helpful. :)"

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just met Dr. Siffledeen today for a consult regarding a sudden GI episode that I have been dealing with since February. My life has been turned upside down an..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed and put to ease with Dr Siffledeen. He was certainly busy but took time to talk to me and his staff was excellent. The whole experience was..."

January 23, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Brian" to "Jesse"

August 9, 2012