Ratings for Dr. Jae Hoon Cho

THE WORST DOCTOR EVER. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. HE DOES NOT EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR. I WILL GIVE HIM -10000000.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Super condescending. To start I was told to wait in room 1. I had the door open and he was in room 2. He yells across the hall for me to come over to room 2. No big deal. I just said oh haha the receptionist said room 1. He goes "wait in room 1 see me in room 2" without smiling or introducing himself or anything. So for the past few months I've had a chronic cough and it's gotten really had recently. Earlier in the week I went to another walk-in doctor at the same clinic and he basically said it was a smokers cough. I really don't think it was because it got really bad suddenly and my phlegm was green and very constant. Anyways, I took his advice and didn't smoke anything but two days later I had a bad sore throat and a lot of cold symptoms so I went back to see if they were related or if I just had a simple cold on top of my cough. This doctor condescendingly says I just have a simple cold and not to bother coming in for things like this. He said I just have a runny nose and it's not cancer or anything serious and just brushes me off. He then proceeds to tell me I have a throat infection and prescribed antibiotics... So yeah I had nothing but a runny nose... Obviously I'm here because I'm concerned about my health and things didn't seem normal. I asked what type of throat infection did I have out of curiosity and he says he doesnt know and hed have to do a swab and it'd take time and there was no point. The fuck kind of doctor says shit like this to a patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Cho is one of the WORST doctors I have ever seen. I have had 3, maybe 4 appointments with him and the last one was the last straw. He's rude, condescending, and arrogant. He does not appear to care for your concerns as every exchange I've ever had with him typically results in him belittling me or questioning the validity of my problem. One time I went to see him at HealthOne near Yonge/Ellerslie and he was on the computer watching some Korean music video with his headphones on. A true pro. It's nearly impossible to make an appointment with him as his receptionist never answers the phone, and the voice mail message is completely in Korean. This might actually be a good thing - go see somebody else. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

He is really terrible as it said earlier even one star is too much .He is abusive ,careless ,arogant unprofessional,disgrace to this profession,I wish ministry would do something about these people whom are taking advantage of the system.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

even 1 star is too much for him.. terrible.. even the secretary is terrible

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

This doctor is known for being rude and I am sure he belittles you just for his amusement. If you haven't heard him talking about how his kids call him "the best dad in the world" you're in luck. Just avoid him at all costs!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Never in my life had I to endure emotional abuse from a doctor. I was insulted and told to look in front of a mirror. I was preached about religion. All of this was irrelevant to the reason why I had come for a walk-in in the first place, to find out what's causing my headache.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Very unfriendly and very unprofessional. This doctor does not treat the patient, rather gives you a psychiatric review of how "happy" your life is. If you go and tell him you have a pain in a certain area of your body, he will start asking personal questions such as; "do your kids do drugs? are you happy with your marriage?". A family friend had a very bad pain in her stomach and Dr. Cho had stated that there was nothing wrong with the patient. When they had gone to a different doctor, they actually had performed testing and turned out it was cancer. This doctor should definitely lose his license as he seems to have zero knowledge in the medical field but only says "I've done this for 25 years". Their reception staff is also very rude, when filling out the form that they give you, if you ask questions because you get confused, the receptionist simply replies "No". The receptionist then spends half of her time on her phone texting away while yelling at other patients not to be on their phones, the Medical Council of Canada definitely needs to review this persons credentials.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

He doesn't even deserve half a star. He is RUDE and arrogant with horrible bedside manners. He rushed the appointment and made us feel like we were wasting his time. Worst doctor I've ever come across, no wonder he's accepting new patients. No one wants to stay as his patient.

Submitted January 10, 2017

I just wanted to provide feedback about a walk-in appointment I had with Dr. Cho. I felt that Dr. Cho was impolite and unwelcoming, and it reflects badly on the care that one would expect from a medical centre. I'm sure that Dr. Cho is a technical proficient doctor, but his bedside manner could use improvement. Based on how he spoke to me, I felt like he thought that his time was more valuable than mine, and that I was unwelcome at HealthOne Medical Centre, except for what he thought was an appropriate medical service.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016