Ratings for Dr. Jae Hoon Cho

Absolutely unprofessional, rude and unpleasant. When I told him about my health concerns, he treated me like someone w/ a mental illness. "You shouldn't worry, there are people w much more worse issues than you" is his exact words. OH in addition to this, he stroked the side of my cheek and made a very inappropriate comment. I might even report this doctor to the Physicians Association.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Very rude and cold. I've been his patient for many years but decided to leave him to work with more caring doctor. It's unfortunate that he didn't learn to become a real doctor after all those years.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Unbelievably rude and insulting. I have never had an interaction like this with another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

SAVE yourself the trouble... DO NOT GO TO HIM. I was told to "stop. stop. stop talking." When I was explaining my position. All the reviews here about him belittling patients and being condescending is completely true. I think Dr.Cho needs to be treated for anger management or something. Don't know how he had the patience to finish med school LOL. THAT'S HOW IMPATIENT HE IS. You can go see him for ENTERTAINMENT if you want to validate all the reviews here for yourself - but NEVER see him for MEDICAL ADVICE. 조재훈 의사 절대 추천하지 않습니다. 사람을 무시하고 환자 얘기를 절대 듣지 않아요. 어떻게 의사가 되었는지 의문... 30초전에 얘기한것도 기억 못하고 마음대로 생각하고 막 쏘아붙이더군요. 의사가 정신적인 문제가 있는게 아닐 정도로 이상한 성격입니다. 다른 좋은 의사분들 많으니 x은 다들 알아서 잘 피해가세요~~^^

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I feel completely comfortable discussing any health related issue with Dr.Cho' he is easy to talk to & friendly.. It's a great feeling to be able to trust my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

THE WORST DOCTOR EVER. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. HE DOES NOT EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR. I WILL GIVE HIM -10000000.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Super condescending. To start I was told to wait in room 1. I had the door open and he was in room 2. He yells across the hall for me to come over to room 2. No big deal. I just said oh haha the receptionist said room 1. He goes "wait in room 1 see me in room 2" without smiling or introducing himself or anything. So for the past few months I've had a chronic cough and it's gotten really had recently. Earlier in the week I went to another walk-in doctor at the same clinic and he basically said it was a smokers cough. I really don't think it was because it got really bad suddenly and my phlegm was green and very constant. Anyways, I took his advice and didn't smoke anything but two days later I had a bad sore throat and a lot of cold symptoms so I went back to see if they were related or if I just had a simple cold on top of my cough. This doctor condescendingly says I just have a simple cold and not to bother coming in for things like this. He said I just have a runny nose and it's not cancer or anything serious and just brushes me off. He then proceeds to tell me I have a throat infection and prescribed antibiotics... So yeah I had nothing but a runny nose... Obviously I'm here because I'm concerned about my health and things didn't seem normal. I asked what type of throat infection did I have out of curiosity and he says he doesnt know and hed have to do a swab and it'd take time and there was no point. The fuck kind of doctor says shit like this to a patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Cho is one of the WORST doctors I have ever seen. I have had 3, maybe 4 appointments with him and the last one was the last straw. He's rude, condescending, and arrogant. He does not appear to care for your concerns as every exchange I've ever had with him typically results in him belittling me or questioning the validity of my problem. One time I went to see him at HealthOne near Yonge/Ellerslie and he was on the computer watching some Korean music video with his headphones on. A true pro. It's nearly impossible to make an appointment with him as his receptionist never answers the phone, and the voice mail message is completely in Korean. This might actually be a good thing - go see somebody else. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

He is really terrible as it said earlier even one star is too much .He is abusive ,careless ,arogant unprofessional,disgrace to this profession,I wish ministry would do something about these people whom are taking advantage of the system.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017