Ratings for Dr. Ron Kostyniuk

I have been going to Kostyniuk since I was born, but I find him to be very rushed and doesnt listen well. He is good for small quick aliments, he will diagnose and prescribe you medicine in 5 mins and send you out the door but if you have anything that needs listening and advice he rushes. I dont like him. I usually go to a walk in clinic before I go to him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been seeing him since I was born.....so 15 years now. He has always diagnosed me correctly. He is by far my favorite doctor, no matter the reasoning behind my visit he is there and listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I wonder why I keep going back to see Dr. Kostyniuk, I think it is because I have been seeing him since i was born. What keeps me wondering why I keep going back for his diagnosis, is that he does not listen, nor have the time of day for his patients. He is rushed, abrasive, and on more then one occasion has had in incorrect diagnosis; however most doctors will in their life time but Ron Kostyniuk is stubborn and made me feel embarrassed, weary and always questioning his quick ways. I am constantly seeking a second opinion and no longer comfortable with his services. I believe he needs to retire, not out of spite, but out of concern for my and other peoples health.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Very helpful and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable talking with him and he even took time to ask me about my son and how he was doing etc.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012