Ratings for Dr. Robert Chan

Dr Chan took over my care, I had a broken humerus which ended up infected. He had to reopen my arm twice to get it under control. I stayed over a week and he came into check on me several times. Great care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

One of the best surgeons I have ever had - great bed side manner. He knew from my initial appointment exactly what was wrong with my elbow (I was told by another surgeon that my fracture had healed but I knew I was in too much pain for it to be healed)...just needed an MRI to confirm it.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Provided extremely poor consultation and misleading direction. My appointment with him was a complete waste. Refused to give me a much needed referral for an MRI. Also refused referral to a specialist who works on lower body as Dr. Chan specializes in upper body. Would not recommend him for any lower body issues.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

for dr chan I would like a letter from you about me going thouth security metal scan at the airport I will explane to you on Friday

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Awesome job on the surgery. Very nice man. Explained what was to be done. Really cared about my well being.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had two broken elbows and two broken wrists.. Dr. Chan is an elbow specialist. He had excellent bed side manner, a good sense of humor and involved me in the right decisions for my care. He was also empathetic. He understood my pain and helped me understand what my healing would involve. Excellent caring doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015