Ratings for Dr. Joanne Shaben

please post pictures of Dr Joan Shaben in Edmonton

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I work as a heavy equipment operator/ manual labourer. Joanne is a absolute god send at times! From days when my head only turns one way or when my spines so twisted my arms are numb. She always finds time to straighten me out and send me back out to my self destructive lifestyle. She's very professional and knowledgeable with her trade and best of all meets you with a welcoming smile every time.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Joan is an excellent chiropractor who has helped me for years. Her reception staff are friendly but lately have become incapable of answering phones. It's impossible to get through to anyone at the clinic to make an appointment without having to actually make a trip there! They don't return voicemails either. Once there you see that the front desk area has been turned into a daycare with children and nap beds tucked underneath the desk at the feet of the receptionist. Toys strewn everywhere. Sadly I have not been able to get through to anyone at the clinic for quite some time. Making unnecessary trips won't work for me because I have a busy schedule. I will have to find another chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr Shaben, (Joan) was always very caring and kind. I seen her very regularly starting at the age of 15 after several concussions, and despite the fact that my body would not respond "normally" to adjustments, she took the time to learn new ways to adjust me in ways that worked for me. I moved to a different province, but I still go see her for treatments whenever I am visiting friends/family "back home". Even though I have a fantastic chiropractor where I live now, I still love getting adjusted by Joan the most!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013