Dr. LEONARD N. Marino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. LEONARD N. Marino

Dr. Marino has helped me on two separate occasions when my Sciatica would flare up. I went to his office hunched over in pain, and could barely walk. Six weeks later i"m back to playing tennis. I was highly recommended. Now I highly recommend him too!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Marino is the best! Whatever is going on, I am usually much improved in one or two visits! My daughter, who was a competitive figure skater with many injuries also has been treated by him- always with success. Dr Marino’s walk-in policy is a lifesaver for me, as a self-employed person with changeable work hours. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have known Dr Marino for a long time (high school) and have been a patient of his for over 10 years. He has also treated my children, who were very active in school sports. He is great at what he does and cares deeply about each of his patients. I highly recommend Dr Marino!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have been going to Dr Marino for minor neck and back pain as it occurs, for years now. I must say he is very good at what he does and I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was going from Dr to Dr in constant pain until I found Dr. Marino . Only Dr that has alleviated my pain and was more than accommodating . Also one of the nicest down to earth family Dr around . So comfortable in his office . I had days I couldn't pick my head off a pillow and with his help and care plan I'm a new woman !!! Thank you Dr Marino !!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Crawled into his office with severe sciatica & spinal stenosis. One month later I was almost pain free and walking without a cane. Am pain free today!! I visit for regular "tune-up". Highly recommend...You won't regret it!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Great healer I would highly recommend this doctor for back and neck pain . No unnecessary visits!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Have been going to Dr Marino for 10 years with consistent results. He doesn’t push me to come in unnecessarily. The Cox technique he practices is beyond any other treatment I’ve received from other Chiropractors. Highly recommended and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Marino is kind and caring and is an excellent doctor. He does not force unnecessary visits on his patients and is honest about what can be accomplished with care. He has gentle hands and a kind heart.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I have spinal stenosis and suffer from lower back pain. During the holidays when I was visiting relatives in Indiana this condition flared up again leaving me in debilitating pain for most of my stay. As soon as I returned home, I made an appointment to see Dr. Marino. After only a few visits the improvements in my back were unbelievable. The constant pain is all but gone and I feel 100% better. This guy is the "Real Deal!" No outrageous promises or bull, just proven treatments and years of experience. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. LEONARD N. Marino's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)