Ratings for Dr. LEONARD N. Marino

I have spinal stenosis and slipped discs. Dr. Marino treated me for almost a month, and made a tremendous difference with regard to my issues. He answered all my questions with patience and knowledge. He made no grandiose claims or promises, but offered realistic advice and treatment. He offered no "magic bullets" but rather sober guidance. I am greatly improved, and Dr. Marino has been a godsend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Marino is a kind and caring doctor with superior knowledge of his profession. I would recommend his Chiropractic care to anyone who is pain. He is patient in his care. He helped to relieve my back pain and his advice for my continued good health has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Marino was most helpful in relieving all my neck pain. He listened to my symptoms and was sensitive to my needs. He patiently took me through his suggested treatment which was very successful. Dr. Marino also took interest in related topics such as nutrition, forms of exercise, and general good health practices for daily living. I left totally pain free and equipt with tips for maintaining my good health.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Marino is a great Chiropractor. He has helped me with relieving the pain in my back. I am feeling so much better now. He also treated me like family. He's very friendly. He goes above and beyond to make you feel better. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff, Jennifer and Angela are wonderful also.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I went from being unable to get out bed to splitting firewood in 3 weeks thanks to Dr, Marino's therapy. His approach is painless and he patiently will answer all questions and concerns with authority, as well as teach exercises that can improve your prognosis in the future. He is a great resource that I highly recommend to anyone with spinal discomfort.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr Marino is a great man who helps everyone. When I thanked him for getting me out of pain he told me to thank God...He is a wonderful person & I will highly recommend him if you have pain.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I went to Dr Marino when my coworker recommended him. I was suffering with knee pain. The pain was severe where i couldnt bend. I had mris & they said i had four bulging disc. This was my third treatment with him & i feel great. I never believed a chiropractor could help me like this. I almost didnt go to him as people were saying just go for physically therapy as my doctor suggested. I am sure glad I listened to my coworker.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been with Dr. Marino through all my athletic injuries. I was probably one of his first patients. I still go to him and receive treatment when my aging body disappoints me. I find him not only adept at his craft but able to communicate that information to me and provide after care exercise and routines to streangthen and support my recovery.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Marino's staff is wonderful, helpful and efficient. Dr. Marino, himself, is wonderful as a person and as a chiropractor. He helped relieve my sciatic pain within a few visits pain. Thank you Dr. Marino; keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had severe neck pain that left me unable to move. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr Marino saying he is the only chiropractor that she would trust with my care. After just the first visit I knew that I was going to be relieved of my pain. It took several visits but now I am pain free and able to go about my daily activities.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. LEONARD N. Marino's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners