Ratings for Dr. LEONARD N. Marino

This is a wonderful practice! The staff is accommodating and Dr. Marino is so attentive.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Being a Nurse Practitioner I have always been a little skeptical. Went to Dr Marino after 2 weeks of neck pain radiating to arm. He worked with me and my schedule and my hopes that he would relieve the problem within 2 weeks because I was going to Europe for vacation. He did everything he could and adjusted his schedule to hopefully have me stable enough to go. HAD A GREAT TRIP!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

I had bad back and leg pain for years dr marino helped worked on my back for just a couple of months giving me alot of relief

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Marino is a very caring, gentle and knowledgeable doctor. I’ve gone to him for both neck and back pain and in both instances he has helped me tremendously. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Marino is always there for his patients. I have seen him off an on for many years. I developed personal and professional respect. I recently went to see Dr. Marino for a nagging back pain, and tanks to him I'm OK now. I highly recommend Dr. Marino to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

For two days, I had great difficulty getting in and out of bed and a chair. In a very short time, after receiving treatment from Dr. Marino, I began to resume my normal quality of life. For my benefit, he also gave me excellent, advice, approaches and lifetime restrictions , and I am glad he did! Put Dr. Marino on your radar, once you are a recovering patient, you too will become a fan.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I had lower back pain extending to my hip and knee for over 6 months. I hesitated going to the Dr because I didn't know one I could trust. My cousin recommended Dr Marino. He is a kind, gentle, knowledgeable man. Often times, he could tell me the exact location of my pain just by examining my spine, vertebrae by vertebrae. The techniques he uses are gentle and effective. His aim is not to keep you going for treatments forever. He will make an assessment, form a treatment plan, and implement it. In the process, you get better and are able to resume your normal activities . The only complaint I have is for myself- WHY DIDN'T I GO SOONER?? I could have saved myself months of pain. Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I cried from hip pain. Dr Marino explained it wasn’t my hips it was three disks at the bottom of my back that were compressed. He stretched my back and exercised it with his magic table and healing hands. I went for my 12 visits and I feel like a new person! He is also very honest and kind !

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Very knowledgeable, was able to answer all my questions and felt 100% better in a few weeks

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

went there because of sciatica pain and was totally cured after 3 weeks very satisfied

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. LEONARD N. Marino's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare