Ratings for Dr. Graeme Lackie

Have seen Dr Lackie more than once for both me and my child and he has always been helpful and answered any questions for me. He is very good with my child too and child loves going to the dentist :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Our 5 year old daughter needed some emergency dental work done and Dr. Lackie performed the procedure. He has a wonderful calm and caring approach, explained everything and welcomed us ( as parents) to stay. He also allowed our daughter to be part of the decision- making. Our entire family has moved to his clinic, as well, we have referred several friends who are also very impressed with his care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Lackie is knowledgeable and personable. I've been seeing him for a few years and he's been great to do deal with. I originally went to him for a second opinion and he stopped me from proceeding with a needless procedure.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Lackie is the best. He knows his material and is one of the most polite people I know. He goes through all of your options with you, explains them all, and does not make you feel pressured.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I really liked Dr. Lackie. A young, funny guy that knows his stuff and keeps you at ease in the chair.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Went to Dr. Lackie to pull put my moms tooth. Worst dentist I have ever been to. The appointment started out with his assistant rudely telling me that he was the doctor and not me. It progressed to Dr Lackie asking me to leave the room because he found me "offensive" when i was merely asking questions and it ended with us leaving and Dr Lackie basically telling us that we aren't allowed to rebook with the same clinic again. I don't reccommend him to anyone AT ALL.

Submitted October 12, 2012