Ratings for Dr. Nino Perrotta

A wonderful multi-talented chiropractor. Have used him for active release technique, chiropractic care and shockwave (a device) for bursitis on hip, tendonitis of shoulders & arms. Knowledgeable, friendly and interested in helping you with as few treatments as possible. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Nino is an amazing doctor. He is very patient,listens to all your problems and answers all questions asked. I would recommend him to anyone. The receptionist Ms Joanne is great too. She is very polite and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr Nino is amazing. I have major TMJ issues which turn into Migraines, and without his treatments I would not be able to go to work everyday. He is incredibly knowledgeable and uses many different treatment modalities to help. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I wouldn't be able to work if it wasn't for Dr Perrotta. I suffer from Post Tramatic Arthritis which in turn triggers a migraine. He gets all the pain out. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

amazing Dr! Uses many various methods to fix your problems. Very Happy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Nino is the most amazing Chiropractor. I refer to him as the doctor having'Magic fingers'. My husband, my Mum and I have been treated by him several times and because of the successful treatment we have received, I have in the past 7 years recommmended countless patients to him. They too have all come back with success stories.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012