Ratings for Dr. Heidi Fowler

Dr. Fowler makes you feel good about yourself even when you know things aren't going great. She never ends a visit until I am comfortable with everything discussed that day.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Fowler is an exception doctor that has helped me tremendously. After every appointment I feel that I have learned something new and feel better about my condition.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Doctor Fowler is an exceptional Psychiatrist who also utilizes acupuncture and CES (cranial electromagnetic stimulation) in addition to traditional treatments. I've been both a patient and referred other needing help and recommend her without hesitation. She is absolutely upfront, informative and always provides care in the best interests of her patients. Truly a one of a kind Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Fowler has always been there for me! She is very professional and full of wisdom!! There was never a day that I saw Dr. Fowler for my physiciatric appointment and never felt positive.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Fowler has been a blessing to me, she took me out of a dark place and put me on the way to leading a normal life.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

It is a privilege to have Dr.Fowler as my psychiatrist and accupuncturist! She has changed the trajectory of my life,which was a daunting task! She is consistently a caring physician and is well read with the most current and up to date treatments. My family has noticed the improvements and it has positively impacted our relationship and communication. I especially appreciate that she combines both traditional medications and the option for accupuncture in conjunction to my treatment plan. Dr. Fowler deserves recognition for her exceptional professionalism and for going the extra mile!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Exceptional healthcare provider. Very understanding, unbiased, friendly, and approachable. Provides a wide array of services including acupuncture. Wish there were more docs like her in the New England area.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Doctor Fowler is a great physician!!! I have been going to het for my severe back pain for over two years and have been much re-leaved!!! A true compassionate and capable physician. She is a true supporter of the Wounded Warrior program and has provided natural relief to many of us who suffer from military related injuries. Thanks Doc!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Fowler has been great to work with. She is compassionate and professional and I am very impressed with her versatility. I have been seeing her for about 2 months and have used her accupuncture, A-stimulator and medication for an anxiety disorder. My symptoms have decreased significantly and I am very thankful that Dr. Fowler is so easy to work with. She seems to always make time for me when I can really use the treatments and I am extremely grateful that she is my Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Fowler has been working with me for over 2 years, and during that time not only have I received excellent care as well as knowledgeable discussions about my care, she has also been very willing to take time out of her schedule to actually check up and help her patients. I can not speak for all of her interactions or all of the people of the command, however I believe that in every instance I have worked with her, she has made a conscious effort to be not only a professional, hard-working and kind doctor who enjoys the work she does and has the patients best interest in mind. If you are in the area, I highly recommend working with her if you are given the choice.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014