Ratings for Dr. S Stafford

I went to see this doctor because I wanted to see her. Instead I saw a student and spent less than 5 minutes with the doctor. I feel like she just shipped me off to someone else. I don't need to come back if I'm not going to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Waited 5 months for my appointment after waiting over 25 years for medical knowledge to recognize the connection between head injuries and hormone deficiencies. Dr. Stafford assured me my T4 was my problem, seen it some large number of times before. My thyroids not involved but what's one more test? My T4 tested normal. Dr. Stafford called me at home and explained it would be too much paperwork and that would take away from her other (real) patients. She still produced a report, as an expert, that disregards the evidence. Thankfully they're teaching new medical students what Dr. Stafford doesn't have time for. Most of my appointment was with a student who decided I was fine. The staff had a laugh telling me the doctor won't see you, this isn't a pain clinic. My blood work and a letter from my doctor had been shredded. Just another day in the life of a patient with an unrecognized ailment. Treat everyone to the best of your ability and be humble enough to learn something new. If Dr. Stafford isn't ashamed of her actions then something is very wrong with our medical system.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

She is very helpful and on top of her patients. Remembers the history of her patients when you call so it is very impressive.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

All she does is give phone calls and deals with tsh for thyroid issue .. There's more to thyroid than tsh but not according to her

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

When I saw Dr. Stafford I was on a long journey to be diagnosed with a rare chronic illness. I came across many rude, disrespectful and dismissive doctors who misdiagnosed me. Dr. Stafford was the opposite of all of them. Dr. Stafford was kind, professional, empathetic and extremely helpful. Dr. Stafford talked to me like a friend, like I was her equal and wasn't egocentric like the majority of the 20+ doctors I saw. She arranged an extremely rare test for me and was helpful every step along the way.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been a patient for 3 years and have had nothing but great experiences. I've always felt very well taken care of. My opinion and feelings have always been listened to. The staff have been very polite and understanding. This office is always accommodating and courteous. I'm so thankful to have this team behind me during my medical journey!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

She's on maternity leave right now, but took the time to call and check how I was doing because I won't be seeing the doctor filling in for her until later in the summer.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Stafford has been taking care of my mother for the past year and has been wonderful. My mother always enjoys seeing her and I join her for appointments and always get thoughtful answers to my questions and support. Dr. Stafford always balances quality of life with medical problems, and sometimes gets in touch in between visits to check on blood tests. My mom always looks forward to her visits!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Stafford is very punctual and very pleasant and indeed, if she was half as willing to listen to your concerns and fears and try and find a favorable solution to address your need, rather than the textbook theory or the pharmaceutical salesmens' latest "push", she would rate much higher on my list.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Very thorough and professional. Wasn't sure what I thought after the first meeting but after my second appointment I wanted to say that I really appreciated the compassion demonstrated by Dr Stafford. I was feeling fragile and frustrated by my health issues and she was empathic and kept me focused on how far things had come in a very short time. Referrals have been done quickly and haved moved me to a place of optimism that I'm on my way to better health.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012