Ratings for Dr. San Fung

Dr. Fung is an excellent dentist who takes very good care of her patients. She is never satisfied with her work unless you are completely happy. I have known San for many years and I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring. skilled and most professional dentist. San's personality along with her personal touch makes going for dental work much more relaxing and worry free.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Have enjoyed going to Dr San Fung for years; she and her staff really care and do everything to help you. More than once have nodded off when she is working on me; the chair is so comfortable. Thank you for being a great dentist in my community.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Friendly and personable. Very knowledgeable. Very kind.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Compassionate and knowledgeable dentist. Great attention to detail. I had severe dental anxiety due to my previous dentist, but was put at ease with Dr Fung. She really does care for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have been going to Dr Fung for many years she is a very sweet caring person who goes the extra mile to put you at ease and provide you with excellent care. She is wonderful with children as well which is extremely important to families. Her team go above and beyond with customer care and service always friendly and smiling I would recommend her above all others.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Wonderful dentist, wonderful staff! Thanks to Dr. Fung and her assistant Gina who put me at ease today!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Doctor Fung is an excellent Dentist. She is very professional in both her work and patient care. I have went to Dr. Fung for 8 years and I would not go to any other Dentist. She is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have gone to a lot of dentists in my old lifetime, but this is the best one. Very good, will continue to go!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Fung is very pleasant and extremely caring. She is focused on her patients comfort and successful treatments. My apointments are always painless. She is always focused on my wellbeing and is only ever satisfied when I am satisfied. I know a lot of dentist out there are over charging and promoting expensive cosmetic dentistry, you won't find that here, she did amazing restoration of my front teeth at a fraction of the cost my last dentist wanted. I bring my whole family to her and she is awesome with my kids!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013