Ratings for Dr. Amninder Shergill

Dr. Shergill truly cares about your well-being. She takes your concerns seriously, takes the time to make the correct diagnosis, and she prescribes meds conservatively. She's a credit to the medical industry.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Always a pleasure doing my routine annual appointment at this office, Dr. Shergill has been my Dr. for years now, very satisfied, thank you very much, Kay Moore

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I find that she is really caring and is always on my side.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Shergill truly cares about her patients and will always take the time to help you

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Shergill is caring and understanding. She takes the time to ask questions and really understand what your issue is

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Shergill cares about her patients and is always willing to help any way she can.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Find her to rushed to say it's nothing and not willing to go that extrac mile and to say come back.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I like her sooooo much she always do her jon in the right way

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I have seen her for 5 years consistently because I have had low grade and high grade cell changes and needed paps every six months. I made the mistake of continuing to see her even though she was incredibly rude, very abrupt and made me feel like I was wasting her time and a complete idiot but I didn't realize that any doctor can access your files online (I wish someone told me that or I would have left after the first appointment for good). During the last appointment, the first thing she said to me when she walked in 20 minutes late was "why are you here and not colposcopy?" I never got a phone call to go back to colposcopy so I went back to who I'd been seeing for years because I needed a pap again. She made me feel ashamed that I was on the end of my period and that I could not get a pap because of that she actually looked disgusted and I felt so judged. She spoke to me as though I was stupid and I have never felt more degraded from any other doctor. She asked me (married with 2 kids) what would happen if I got pregnant since I told her we don't use contraception. I said I would have a baby...what does she expect me to say? I have switched clinics and I hope this will help other people from having to see her without knowing what type of doctor she is.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

She has been my doctor for years now. She was the only doctor I had seen in years that actually listened to my problems and did not say that it was because of my weight I had these issues. I was so relieved to find someone who would listen. Within a week she found out and diagnosed me poly cystic fibrosis. Since then she's the only doctor I've seen or will see. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015