Ratings for Dr. A Reddy

Had a terrible experience with her and the St. Thomas hospital in general. Her receptionist is rude and Dr. Reddy herself comes off fairly arogent and condescending. The only nice one in the office is the nurse. Had a c section at St. Thomas hospital performed by Dr. Reddy. She was late for the scheduled section. I was discharged from the hospital after only 24 hours ( which isnt normal i dont think) the doctor who discharged me didn't look at me or the incision, he just went along and discharged me without even speaking to me. Not once did anyone even look at the incision area! I went home and sure enough it got infected so I made an appointment with Dr. Reddy. She sent me home with oral antibiotics and I ended up in emerg not able to walk the next day because the infection got so bad. In emerg they put me on IV antibiotics and arranged for a nurse to come to my house daily to administer it. ( the paper work was never sent and it took me two days of calling around to various places to get this arranged properly and finally have a nurse come). The infection finally went away with really no help from Dr. Reddy or the St. Thomas hospital. Awful experience all around.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I had a TERRIBLE experience with her. Spent 90% of my appointment crying begging her to help me and she just said "I don't understand what it is you expect me to do for you". She told me that sometimes pain and bleeding just can't be explained. Told me to "really try" to get pregnant (this after I had already done IVF). Never care to see this woman again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

She delivered my first ! She took excellent care of me , and she wasn't even my original OBYG!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Reddy delivered my first child and I loved the experience! When my second was born via emergency c section by a different dr, my incision became really infected and I was a a great deal of pain bringing me to emerge where I was referred to see Dr Reddy! She took great care of me and was compassionate. At my next appointment I was to see a different dr since she was on holidays but I was informed that Dr Reddy called to see how I was doing. Making sure my infection was under control. I really felt as though she cared and was willing to do anything to get me better! I had never experienced this with any doctor before!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I had Dr.Reddy for my 3rd and last delivery of my healthy baby girl her bedside manner is yet the best I have experienced. Overall I recommend Dr.Reddy to any women who has any doubts questions or who is a little uncomfortable with a new doctor. Dr.Reddy is a kind caring and honest lady who puts her patients first and is very knowledgeable of her profession.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013