You may also like

I had a TERRIBLE experience with her. Spent 90% of my appointment crying begging her to help me and she just said "I don't understand what it is you expect me to do for you". She told me that sometimes pain and bleeding just can't be explained. Told me to "really try" to get pregnant (this after I had already done IVF). Never care to see this woman again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Reddy delivered my first child and I loved the experience! When my second was born via emergency c section by a different dr, my incision became really infected and I was a a great deal of pain bringing me to emerge where I was referred to see Dr Reddy! She took great care of me and was compassionate. At my next appointment I was to see a different dr since she was on holidays but I was informed that Dr Reddy called to see how I was doing. Making sure my infection was under control. I really felt as though she cared and was willing to do anything to get me better! I had never experienced this with any doctor before!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I had Dr.Reddy for my 3rd and last delivery of my healthy baby girl her bedside manner is yet the best I have experienced. Overall I recommend Dr.Reddy to any women who has any doubts questions or who is a little uncomfortable with a new doctor. Dr.Reddy is a kind caring and honest lady who puts her patients first and is very knowledgeable of her profession.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. A Reddy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a TERRIBLE experience with her. Spent 90% of my appointment crying begging her to help me and she just said "I don't understand what it is you expect me t..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She delivered my first ! She took excellent care of me , and she wasn't even my original OBYG! "

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddy delivered my first child and I loved the experience! When my second was born via emergency c section by a different dr, my incision became really infe..."

February 7, 2015