Dr. David Michael Hajek

Ratings for Dr. David Michael Hajek

Great surgeon, one day after prostate removal, walking carrying one year old granddaughter. Two weeks after surgery, playing tennis. A few months after surgery playing international over 70 tennis tournament

flag | Submitted January 2, 2020

At 69 years of age, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and the only viable option was a radical prostatectomy. Thankfully, I had the good fortune of having Dr. Hajek as my surgeon. Having read up on some of the potential complications and after effects of this type of surgery i.e. mainly incontinence, I was prepared for a long and painful recovery. I should have known that, under the care of such a highly skilled surgeon, the positive outcome would be virtually assured. As of writing this, it is exactly 14 days since my surgery. I was up and walking the next day, and within a week was hardly aware of the incision. Yesterday, I had the catheter removed, and experienced urinary incontinence for less than 24 hours!! Today, exactly 2 weeks to the day after my surgery, I have no pain, and have regained complete bladder control. He is truly an outstanding surgeon, and a tremendous human being as well. We are very, very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

I took my son there and he is so pleasant. Extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

When my bladder was nicked in an 8 hour complex bowl surgery Dr Hajek was called in to save my bladder. He did. My other surgeon said the chances of my bladder being saved were low but Dr Hajek worked his magic and the quality of my life was preserved. Without his skill I would probably be peeing through a tube. His bedside manner is top notch. I always felt that he genuinely cared about be and I had great confidence in him. Went back for another successful procedure a couple years later. Couldn’t recommend him more highly!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Hajek is an excellent urologist, surgeon and an incredible person. He is respectful, friendly and a compassionate person. Dr. Hajek performed a very successful laser surgery on me this April. He showed warm and caring attitude following the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Hajek very highly as a surgeon and urologist. He has a very pleasant, efficient and most reliable secretary.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I found Dr. Hajek to be all that a doctor should be- patient, efficient, knowledgable, with a great bedside manner! I also found his secretary to be likewise, so difficult to find, it seems, when dealing with medical secretaries. I would like to say thank you to both of them for making my cystoscopy truly a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I would like to say that Dr H secreatary is amazing she has no attitude and she goes out of her way to help. The Dr is great he’s on time which is rare these days and he’s extremely friendly. Keep up the great work and another thing he’s non judgemental.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr David Hajek is knowledgeable professional, very friendly and respectful. Thank you doc for referring me to Dr Spevack to continue treatment, all the best to you and team !

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

First time going to a Urologist and I found Dr. Hajek to be very friendly and explained all of my options. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Excellent urologist! I have seen him several times. Always punctual and very personable. Helpful, smart, knowledgeable and respectful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017