Ratings for Dr. Theresa Holler

Theresa Holler is as wonderful as I had heard. She smiles easily, is professional, warm, knowledgeable and has a way of making you and your child feel comfortable . She was not late and did not rush us even though we had many, many questions about getting tubes in my child’s ears. She understood it was a decision we may not take lightly and offered other options, quoted stats and took the time we needed, which is rare. My teenage child was grumpy and sick but she lightened the mood and my child liked and immediately trusted her. That was priceless and says a great deal!! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

What a pleasant surprise. I have a hard time connecting with medical personnel, the whole concept just makes me nervous, but Dr. Holler was absolutely fantastic. Met her in a hospital setting, which usually only intensifies the negative feelings for me, but she was so calm and understanding. Very knowledgeable and patient. Explained everything without rushing. It’s also nice to see a female in a strong role as a specialist. Highly recommend. Her office staff seem very pleasant as well. A+ doctor. I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Awesome, Awseome doctor! My 15 year old daughter had to have a tonsillectomy. Dr. Holler was so warm and easy to talk to and even took time again after our initial appointment to answer more questions we had. She is the nicest doctor I have ever had the pleasesure to work with as she makes you feel so comfortable. She is extremely knowledgable and never makes you feel rushed as she fully explains the answers to all of all your questions and concerns. My daughter felt calm knowing Dr. Holler was performing her surgery. To those complaining of long wait times, which fortunatley we did not ever have, I can only imagine it was because she was doing her job and taking the appropriate time with each client. I would highly reccomend Dr. Holler.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

She was very professional and through. Answered all my questions and let me know what options I had. She informed me what was happening, before and after my surgery. Would highly recommend her to anyone suffering from sinus infections/headaches

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Was very lucky to be able to get in to see Dr Holler for my Thyroid. Had several growths that were affecting my swallowing . Had surgery last week, went really well. Dr. Holler is extremely knowledgeable, pleasant, explained everything in easy to understand words. I would highly recommend Dr Holler, her office manager also does a great job.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Holler was excellent - great bedside manner, thorough, considerate and didn't brush off my issues or react to my jitters in a condescending way. She recognized that this was a big deal for me and acted accordingly. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Fantastic experience. Arrived to very friendly office staff who took me back right away. Dr. Holler came to see me within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. She listened to my problem and asked a bunch of questions other doctors hadn't before. I felt like she really got to the bottom of my issue and feel confident in her care. Anyone who sees her is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Amazing doctor!! She is smart, warm, kind, friendly and listens to you without making you feel rushed. I came to her for a second opinion after seeing 2 other ENTs and I was so impressed with her knowledge of my issues and felt very comfortable in her care. Her office is very nice and her staff are wonderful. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

EXTREMELY long wait times, waited long after my SCHEDULED appointment. Had plans after that I had to cancel and reschedule. If you ever find yourself scheduled to see this doctor. Don't have anything planned afterwards as you will be waiting for quite awhile. If this office/doctor knows a pt. may take longer than others based on their problem than it should be scheduled accordingly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Nice office. The admin for chorus sighs to much. Dr Holler's admin is very pleasant but need to work on scheduling apts properly. I have done this job and it can be done.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018